Monday

Underground

Multi-styled Text Generator at TextSpace.net
Genre: Twilight - Humor / Smut
Characters: Emmett
Details: Canon
Rating: NC17
Warnings: Strong Language, Sexual Content,
Post Word Count: 9869
O/s or Drabble: One Shot
Contest Entry For: Tatward & Inkella
Summary: "Just why does sweet Emmett McCarty twist and turn that purity ring so, and what exactly hides under his virginal white choir robes? Ink and piercings and veins, OH MY! For the Tattward & Inkella Contest. AH and M for a reason!"





Hand me my nose ring (Can we be happy?)

Show me the mosh pit (Can we be happy?)

We can be happy underground

Ben Folds Five - Underground



"So everyone has their packs for tomorrow night’s handouts right?"

A chorus of affirmations echoed about the small hall, and here I am smiling as if I actually give a shit.

"Right then, we'll all be meeting out the front of the gymat five p.m.-"

"Five thirty actually, Em." I looked down to the first row of chairs and saw my sweet Bella's Hershey Kiss colored eyes staring back up at me. Her plump lips twisted into a meek grin as she batted those dark lashes at me, smoothing down the lemon yellow ankle length skirt she was wearing.

I flashed her my perfect pearly whites and gave her the winning wink that if I was correct, yes, inserted that heavenly pink blush on her cheeks. Damn, every time I saw that thing it tightened my drawers and yet again, I’m left here twisting that stupid ring on my finger.

Purity rings. Sure, it looked great, all silver and sparkly on my tanned skin. And yeah, it had helped me attain the prettiest girl in Forks High as my girlfriend even though I was a Senior at the time and she was only a Sophomore. It had allowed me to take her on dates without her father, the Chief of Police giving me "the talk" while cleaning his gun as I'd known him to give some of her other "gentleman callers". It even got me extra serves in the lunch line when we had Mac and Cheese day, which was my most favorite meal of them all.

It also had its cons. I may have had the prettiest girl in all of Forks on my arm, yet had I seen what lay under the tight sweaters with the hint of cleavage on display? Had I witnessed more than a creamy white ankle, nay, a hint of calf muscle apart from that one time she tripped over her own feet and her skirt flashed just that little bit higher? Had I even copped a feel of what I was sure to be C cup melons that were always hidden from view?

No.

All because of that ring, and being head of my father's idea for keeping Forks a "moral country town", Forks First Baptist Church Purity Club. Which was why we were here this afternoon, and for once, I was actually happy to be the so-called leader of this band of morally correct young teens.

"Five thirty, thank you, Bella." She blushed harder under my blue-eyed stare and I groaned inwardly knowing I may never see if she blushed anywhere else like that.

Well, not until I had a more permanent ring on her finger, and I sure as hell didn't want to be tied down yet. Even if it was just to get a look under her skirt and see if the carpet matched the curtains. College was calling me and I fully intended on exploring my options when I got out from under my father's "holier than thou" thumb.

"Just remember that we're there to promote abstinence but, we all know what our fellow classmates are like so encourage them to take the free condoms on display as well. Especially Mike Newton. He's taking Jessica Stanley and if he does intend to go there, he'll need all the protection he can get." I shuddered.

I was desperate, but not even I, with all my current needs, would touch that diseased infested jizz holder with a ten foot pole. It was common knowledge that Jessica Stanley is one A grade whore. Even my father knew it, preaching about her regularly while she sat there stiff, waiting for the church to fall down around her.

I glanced at my watch, time to wrap this up if Jazz and I were going to make it in time. First though, to tend to my flock and ensure that all the little virgins were going to stay that way.

“So if that’s all, I think it’s time to finish up. Angela, would you like to lead us all in this week’s prayer?”

Angela, my sweet perfect, can do no wrong younger sister, sent me a icy glare before standing up and beginning the night's reading. Ang was the apple of my father’s eye and an adored member of our father’s congregation. Ang was also good at keeping secrets, and after me catching her giving Katie Marshall the muff dive of the century, she had a reason to keep mine as well.

I slowly tuned out my sister as she repeated the familiar words that had been drummed into us as far back as I could remember. I had my mind on the list of things to get done before any fun could be had tonight.

Take Bella to the diner with Jasper and Ang for a quick bite after the meeting. Laugh as Ang did her best girlfriend impression with Jazz. Drop Bella home; get that same chaste goodnight kiss that I’d had for so long now it was getting annoyingly old. Lastly, take Ang over to Katie’s place and try hard not to think about what my darling sister was getting involved in. Then, into Seattle.

I couldn’t wait for the last part of the plan. We’d been hanging out for tonight ever since hearing the Dropkick Murphy’s were coming to play two months ago. It helped that a “Future Christian Leaders of America” forum was in town, giving us a perfect excuse for spending the night in “sin city” as Dad called it.

Dad had paid for our tickets and the luxury double room at the Raddison where we’d be staying. It was his present for both Jazz and my “work” with the Puritans and that we’d both managed to get scholarships to UT. Jazz as a promising Quarterback and me as the hard-hitting line backer.

What I hear you say? What are two church going, law abiding perfect little all American football stars of the Purity Pledge club doing not only lying to their fathers, but THE Father no less of their church? And not only are they lying… but attending a “punk” concert instead?

Well, we had a secret. As much as Jazz and I kept Angela’s extracurricular activities on the down low, she too kept ours. She’d go on as many “dates” with Jazz, Bella and I as we needed so I didn’t tell Dad about her fetish for lady bits. She in turn would cover for us and our little side agendas. Our “camp outs” were club raves, our “bible study weekends” were driving to San Fransisco to see Lagwagon. Our “Cleansing Purity Days” were dipping our wicks in whatever pussy we could find in the city.

Tonight though, tonight was the first time in over six weeks that we’d been able to get away from Forks. I was aching, no my dick was aching for some attention that wasn’t just my hand and that bottle of strawberry body lotion I’d stolen from Bella’s the one time I’d actually been inside her bedroom in the two years we’d been together. Even then it was with the door open, helping her with her bible studies.

The minx had teased me all night with her lush brown hair pulled back in a high pony tail, her beautiful breasts pushed together as she lay on her bed. She had one hand propped up under her chin, her feet crossed at her ankles rocking back and forth in time with the pen she kept tapping on that full cherry bitten bottom lip of hers. I’d had to sit there beside her, inches away from her and had that sweet berry smell invade my senses.

After three hours of this new brand of torture, I needed to get out of there fast. Back into my bedroom to pull out the ol' sock and start jackin the beanstalk if you get what I'm saying. I waited until she went downstairs to bring us back a soda and pocketed her strawberries and cream body lotion.

The sweet smelling milky liquid proved to be quite handy in the last few weeks when Jazz and I hadn’t been able to get away. What with senior finals, Dad wanting me to be “involved” with the church’s upcoming fete and Bella putting me through hell with all the study sessions and nothing more than chaste kisses. We really were due for some pussy time. Pussy and punk music, what more could a guy ask for?

I noticed Jazz giving me a strange look and realized Ang must have finished talking. I dismissed the group, watching Bella giggle at the back door with that total square Cullen. She always took pity on the freaks. It was really no surprise to see his bible sitting in front of his pants covering what I assume would be that ever present chub when any girl paid him the slightest bit of attention.

Eddie’s usually pale skin flushed bright red as she leaned in to lay her hand for a moment on top of his. I heard his snort even from the front of the church, as he pushed those thick coke bottle glasses back up his nose from where they’d slid down.

Usually I’d lose my shit with anyone being that close to my girl. Sure, Bella and I weren’t doing anything physically, MUCH to my annoyance. That didn’t mean I wanted any freak near her. Especially that weirdo Cullen. Dude was the biggest geek in Fork’s High.

The only time I’d ever talked to him was when I had to hunt down that wiley Eric Yorkie who’d given me his Mom’s Best of Barry Manilow cd instead of Cumshot Queens Pearl Necklaces IV like he was supposed to. Dude was that scared of me, he literally pissed his pants and all I’d done was lean up against his locker and ask where Eric was. That shit just didn’t fly in my book.

I called out to Bella to meet me at my car with Ang and couldn’t help but let out a loud guffaw as Cullen jumped, scampering out of the church like my laugh had lit his ass on fire. Dude moved that fast he’d probably be good at track, if he ever got his face out of the books. Nerd.

“You ready to rock and roll, homes?” Jazz called from the side pew where he was picking up the last bible from the stack.

“Fuck yes, let’s get this party started.”

A plate of fries and a double beef and bacon burger later, we’d dropped the girls off home and headed straight for the city.

“Grab out my mint box will ya?” I gave Jazz a quick glance as I navigated us around the night traffic on the way to the Raddison.

“Your gonna get some weird freakin’ infection leaving that shit in there. It can’t be hygienic,” he said, flicking open the glove compartment and hunting around for the small green metal box I kept my city “ware” in.

“I’ll give you hygiene pussy boy, if you haven’t sucked down that entire bottle of vodka, I’ll wash them in that. Pure alcohol bitch. Nothing will live soaked in that hundred proof potato swill shit you brew in the boiler room at school.” I snatched the box out of his hands and shoved it in the outer pocket of my blue and black checkered shirt.

As if he should lecture me on hygiene, fucker tapped any skanky ass that came his way, even that slut Tanya that everyone knew was part of Stanley’s crew. Lecture me on hygiene? He was lucky I let him even sit his ass in my jeep without wearing some type of hazmat suit.

“Which reminds me; did you call Maggie and book us in for tomorrow?” Jazz fiddled with the iPod skipping song after song until he the unmistakable riff that started Up All Night came on. Jazz and his latest Unwritten Law kick, looks to be the soundtrack of this little sojourn to the city.

“Yeah, she’s got some new girl working there. Said she’d fit us in before opening so we can make it to the lunch at the forum, then it'll be a tight squeeze to get into Forks for prom.”

“Sweet, you still sure you wanna get that branding shit done. That looks fucking painful man. They burn your skin, literally burn your fucking flesh man!” Jazz shuddered, picking at his teeth with one of those cinnamon toothpicks he always had half chewed in his mouth.

The boy was a mess of contradictions. The sandy curls that flopped about his head most of the time, screamed California surfer boy. The crooked smile with the scar tissue under the middle of his bottom lip, said "fix me". When in reality they were from few botched jobs at giving himself a labrette piercing using his one of Ang's ear studs. The flawless Southern accent he'd put on even though the fucker had never left the State of Washington, just because he knew girls got off on that charm shit. Dude was a strange motherfucker, but he was my strange motherfucker best friend, and partner in all types of crime.

One of which was our secret addiction to all things pierced and inked. Apart from the fact that both our parents would have shit fits if they knew exactly what lie under our clothes that we could get away with keeping on for most part. Jazz and I had already accumulated quite a selection of holes and skin art over the past seven months since I turned eighteen.

Every time we went into the city, it was an excuse to drop in at Maggie's "Lucky Charm" Tattoo and Piercing Parlor. Maggie was this wild, curvy red headed beast of a woman who was originally from Ireland. She had this amazing accent combined with the tantalizing lip piercing and a row of rings that curved around the shell of her left ear. Not to mention she had a mouth like a hoover, always kept us going back for more. Bitch made quite the penny from us, well from our parent's "have a great weekend" accounts anyway.

"Sure I am. I've been thinking about it for ages and Maggie knows what I want. It's different bro, how many people do you know that have one done?"

I wanted to roll my eyes, we’d been having this same fucking argument since I mentioned it to Maggie months back. He thought it was taking things too far, I thought it was just another rush to be had. Fuck, with where I have piercings and tattoos, burning a lil’ flesh seemed like nothing.

"You're just pissed that I'll have another part of my body covered in something when your pussy ass has only got half done," I teased, knowing that mentioning his incomplete back ink wasn't all done just because he didn't have time. Punk ass had Maggie stop after an hour doing the outline because he couldn't take it. Not because he thought it was better not to rush her work.

As predicted, his fist shot out to connect with my shoulder and the topic of conversation turned to why Incubus' new stuff didn't sound half as good as the old.

It didn’t take us long to get to the hotel, we threw our bags on the beds and had a quick shower each. I nearly stabbed a new hole in my lip when Jazz walked out the still steamy bathroom door.

“What in the flaming fairy did you do to your hair bro!” I turned, looking at the shocking green Mohawk that was shining like a beacon on the head of my previously dirty blonde locked friend.

“What, I like green.” He shrugged, sitting down on the bed in just his black jeans and wife beater, pulling on one green sock and one blue. Fucker couldn’t even match his socks, of course there would be no better explanation for the fuck up that was his hair right now.

“And just exactly how are you planning on hiding that from Jed and Mary Sue when we get back to town? At least with my viperbites and shit I can just take them out.” I asked, shrugging on my tight red vintage Clash tee that I’d picked out of the church’s last donation drive.

He shrugged, pulling a black long sleeve Tee on that had a faded yellow Atari game symbol on the front. How he managed to get it over his stiff hair was a mystery. "It's just wash out shit. Don't dig at the hair man. Do I give you shit because you like keeping your head in that crew cut crap like your a marine?"

I threw my black Chucks at him; fucker dodged each one as they banged loudly into the wall behind him.

"My point exactly," he smirked. "Get your shit together and lets go get us some freaky pussy!"

Standing in line outside Eclipse I was starting to get that antsy feeling like anytime we were waiting for a show to start. We’d arrived late hoping to miss the crowds and wander in after the warm up band was about halfway through. Jazz was leaning back against the rough brick walls, half in shadow with only the street light to light up his ripped black jeans and half undone twelve hole scuffed black Doc Martins.

His face lit up every now and then as he puffed away on his slim Vegas Shorty cigar. I wasn’t as into smoking the harsh non filtered shit as much, but I was antsy and needed something to keep my hands busy.

“You gonna pass that here or just hog it all night,” I leant back on the wall beside him, taking the small cigar from his hand. I cupped the stub in my hands, my chest filling with the familiar sweet smoke as I took a long pull. The cherry lit up a red glow through my fingers and as I exhaled, through the haze of smoke, I saw her.

A vision. An angel. These fuck hot black heel things that looked like boots with tiny zippers at the side. My eyes climbed up the black fishnet stockings that lead me to denim clad heaven. A perfectly fine looking ass barely covered in the tiniest of skirts, seriously, her chunky ass belt with these huge pyramid studs was covering more skin. My eyes followed up her curvy torso to the most amazing set of tits busting out of the ripped white tank. Fuck me, she might as well have not been wearing anything with how much skin she had on show.

My dick pulled me forward like a divining rod looking for water. Eyes on the prize, me and the blonde were going to get up close and personal ASAP. I didn't even register Jazz calling my name, or feel my feet moving. Spiky pink ends of hair that were pulled into some mess on top of her head was the last thing I saw as I lost her in the crowd.

"Where the fuck are you off to in such a hurry?" Jazz called, falling in step beside me, pinching the still burning end out between his forefinger and thumb. Show off.

I stood on my toes, trying to find her distinctive hair color in the crowd, but we were still outside and she had disappeared completely into the clubs inky depths.

"Heaven, Jazz my man. I just saw a fallen angel and I'm thinking I'm just the guy to pick her up," I replied, pushing through the fuckers in my road. I needed to get all up in that before some other asshole found her.

"Oh fuck me, here we go again. What blonde is it and please tell me I don't have to do some seriously ugly skank as your wingman. I did that shit enough last time we were out. Do I have to remind you of that Tia tentacle thing?” Jazz shuddered beside me. “Crazy bitch damn near bit my junk off. Why can't girls learn that teeth fucking HURT down there?"

"When are you going to let that rest? I fucking took on that Charly chick that I'm damn near sure was just of age while you pegged her sister, Maria in the back of her Volkswagen. How did you do that by the way?" Jazz had at least another two inches on my six foot five frame, he may not have been as filled out with me but the guy was no skinny runt either. How he fit in the back of a beetle and managed to get laid was still beyond me.

"With great difficulty. And stop changing the subject. Do I have to take one for the team or not?"

We'd finally made it inside and I was scanning the place trying to find my sexy siren's distinctive bubblegum pink locks when I finally found her, and she had a friend.

"Oh, I think you'll like being my wingman tonight Jazz. I do believe you'll enjoy it, indeed."

He turned his head following my line of vision. I knew his eyes landed on what mine were busy scanning the moment his scowl turned into a fat ass smirk.

"I do believe you are correct, Mr. McCarty. Let's go show these ladies just who they'll be leaving with.”

I nodded and quickly followed his lead as the fucker cut through the crowd like a hot knife through butter, now he had a goal in sight. Sometimes I think he had a worse one-track mind than my own. The sight we were in search of might just be the ultimate jackpot for both of us.

We swaggered up to the bar, all cool as fuck, eyes focused on the two broads in front of us. The little one arched her body, slamming down a toxic looking fluro green shot. The black ribbon threaded through the corset rings she had running from the nape of her neck to just above the excuse for black shorts she was wearing strained with the movement.

Jazz made his move around to the side of the black haired pixie as she tossed back another of the poisonous looking shots. What combo of liquid could possibly make the same lime sheen that echoed off my pal’s hawk was beyond me. I watched as he slyly checked her out, his hands coming to rest on either side of her tiny hips as she teetered on the seriously insanely high black and red heels she was wearing. They were fuck me heels to be sure.

She turned with a look that would have withered any other man, and if it was aimed at me I know I would have probably cowered. When her eyes met Jazz’s though and he slipped her a crooked grin, along with what I knew was some type of smarmy southern edged charm, she literally melted into his chest. Fucker had all the luck, he always swore the accent was a panty dropper and it never failed to amaze me each and every time I saw it in action. Would never pick him as the church choir’s male lead every Sunday now would you?

His fingers gripped her hips tighter as he had to bend like a pretzel to meet her lips. As they devoured each other in front of me, I knew I wouldn’t be seeing him for the rest of the night.

Lucky the hotel gave us two sets of keys.

Well one down, one to go. Time to man up McCarty and bring your best game to the table. Or the bar if you will. I sidled up behind the blonde vixen who shook her head slightly, as Jasper and her friend disappeared into a dark corner. I took my time drinking in the sight before me. Fuck, this close and I could smell her, almost taste the sweet scent of vanilla and .. Something from my childhood, that I just couldn’t place.

My pants that had previously contained the tuning rod that led me to her were now getting even more painfully tight from being so close. The way the white frayed edges of her skirt barely skimmed over her ass cheeks, just letting a hint of what looked like leopard print fucking panties. Oh dear lord, animal prints, I knew I noticed her for a reason! My eyes moved further up over her tapered waist, the smooth curve of her spine and.. Oh fuck my life.

No bra! THERE IS A GOD AND HE IS SHINING DOWN SOME FUCKHOT AWESOMENESS UPON ME!

I knew there was a reason I was staying in both my father, and the Big Man Upstairs good books with that purity club bullshit. The answer, the answer was in the torn white racer back tank she was wearing, with NO visible bra strap at ALL showing.

Then, there on the back of her neck, just under where the candy pink in her hair started was a slightly faded looking blue-inked flower with a Hindu Ohm sign in the middle. I’d never thought of girls with neck ink as hot but I just wanted to run my tongue over the surface of that flower and see if the little dots that followed the outline were as raised as they looked to be. Fuck just when I thought she couldn’t possibly get any more fuck hot, the girl had ink.

Sigh inwardly you dumb fuck; don’t let her know what ink does to you.

Alas my “note to self” came a little too late. The blonde turned around, her eyes running up and down my body with a quirked brow. Her lips turned up at one side and looked to be covered in some of that shiny clear crap that Bella always wore, shit always tasted like berries. I wonder what her’s would taste like.

“Hey there heavy breather,” she winked, the raspy tone in complete contradiction to her ethereal beauty.

I nodded.

I motherfucking nodded. What type of douche just nods?

“Cat got your tongue huh?” she chuckled, picking up my hand from where I’d left it on the bar and wiping a slice of lime over the inside of my wrist. That quirky eyebrow shifted even higher as she read over the tatt Jazz had bought me for my eighteenth.

“Verus Ut Ego, nice.” She smirked, raising the wedge of fruit to my lips.

“Open up,” she commanded. I obeyed like some unappreciated puppy whose only contact with humans came once he did a good deed, accepting the skin of the fruit between my lips, my teeth pursing down on the bitter skin. I gulped. Twice. Hard.

“Good boy,” she chuckled again, tearing the salt packet open with her teeth and shaking the white grains onto the wet skin, covering most of the black words. See, I knew I wasn’t wrong when it came to the puppy dog reference. Fuck, if she asked me to sit and fucking beg I would.

Thin silver bracelets drifted up and down her arm as she picked up a shot glass of what looked like liquid gold in her free hand. She lifted my hand slowly in front of her, bending forward giving me quite the view of the twin peaks that squeezed into that tight white tank of hers.

With another of those delicious winks, she traced the tip of her tongue over my wrist sending shockwaves straight to my already straining cock. Then with a quick movement, she tipped the tequila down her throat. I watched even more impressed as she swallowed that shit down in one go. Her neck arched gracefully, pushing those lush tits out towards me.

Before I knew it her lips, those plump, gloss covered lips pressed gently against mine as she sucked the lime into her mouth.

SHAWIING! I’m having a motherfuckin’ “Wayne’s World” moment here. My dick was attempting to bust the buttons and zip on my pants to get at her.

She smirked at me again, slamming the now empty glass on the dirty looking bench beside her. Her small, short black fingernails held the fruit while her teeth clamped down on the pulpy flesh as she pulled the wedge from her mouth. I couldn’t breathe. I couldn’t speak. My dick currently owned all the capacity for my brain to form a cohesive thought and it really didn’t want to give it back to lesser forms of communication if it didn’t have to.

“Do you speak or are you the dark, mysterious silent type?” she said, her tongue darting out between those less shiny lips, flicking over the bead of liquid that only moments ago I’d been dreaming of licking off myself. The beast in my pants twitched in response, imagining what that tongue would feel like wrapped around it instead.

I shook my head. What was it about her that took away my ability to create speech? This wasn’t the Emmett “see a pussy pick it up, all night long we’ll fuck, fuck, fuck” McCarty that I usually was in the city. Hell, this wasn’t even Saint Emmett McCarty that with a dimpled smile, usually had the old ladies of Forks drop an extra ten dollars in the collections basket. No, I had no idea what had gotten into me, but I was hoping at least to get into her and remedy this shit.

“Nice hair,” I whimpered.

Oh you dumb fuck.

Who in the hell says nice hair? Why, why would I mention her hair?

She chuckled throatily, nodding to the bar tender that was currently standing around doing nothing while the local warm up band, Daybreak finished their set. I was still standing there, stunned that she’d touched me. Not only touched, me she’d licked my fucking arm, then her sweet pink lips had touched upon my own. As if to ensure that it wasn’t a dream my own tongue darted out and ran across my lips. Hmm, not berries. This was more coconuts and chocolate. I want more.

“Thanks I guess. Your friend had a pretty interesting do going on.” Her eyes glittered but never left mine. The only movement that showed she was referring to Jazz was the slight inclination of her head in the direction where we’d seen him drag her friend off to.

“Yeah,” I nodded.

Oh seriously brain? Seriously! One word answers to this goddess of body shots. How do you expect to get me laid tonight?

A hint of a smile flickered across her lips before she turned to the bar, picking up another slice of lime that the bartender must have brought over. I felt her fingertips graze over the inside of my wrist again and when I looked down, I realized she hadn’t actually let my hand go. Well skin to skin, contact had to be a plus right?

“Do me?”

I had a sudden urge to shake my head from side to side rapidly like Scooby Doo. Rot Raggy?

Do her? Is the Pope a Catholic? Is Britney Spears a skanky ho that I’d still tap if given the chance? Is Burger King far superior to Mickey D’s? Is Yellow the funnier MnM over Red? Is Family Guy a poor rip off of The Simpson’s yet I still prefer it anyway? Yeah well, I think you get the idea on what my answer would be.

“Here?” I squeaked, my voice breaking over the word like some zitty teen in the throes puberty. She leaned in, bringing her forehead to rest on my shoulder as she laughed some more.

Oh fuck, her hair smelt good too, more coconuts and something tropical. Maybe orange blossoms or something? Fuck, I’m not a girl, but whatever it was, I just wanted to pull out the pins that were holding the mix of white blonde and bugglegum pink up and rub my face in it. Preferably while she’s leaning over me and riding me senseless. Beggars can’t be choosers, so I just drug in a long whiff of what my nose could reach for the moment.

The music started up again as the band moved into another, heavier sound. That’s when I felt her soft skin against my cheek. Her warm breath sent jolts of need and want straight down to my already throbbing cock.

“Wherever you want, but I was hoping my shoulder first.”

I swayed a little at the intent in her words. Her shoulder first? Spray spunk over a girls shoulder sure, I quite liked the look of a pearl necklace on some chicks. However, I’d never actually done a girl in the shoulder, the logistics seemed a little out of whack but I’d give it a try. Who am I to look a strange experience that I could most likely keep in the spank bank for when I got home later in the face?

“Shoulder?” I turned my head, my lips meeting the edge of her ear where she had three tiny silver hoops curved around the outer shell.

It was my turn to have the upper hand when I noticed the effects my nose had brushing against the little metal bands. She turned her head back towards me, the heat from her plump lips a mere breath away from mine. I just wanted to close the gap and see what it would feel like this time to dig my teeth into that fat bottom lip that appeared to be taunting me.

I could smell the tequila and lime combo on her breath as she breathed out, the words almost too hard to discern in the clamor of the club. This close however, and I could see what she meant as she raised the hand that was still clasped around my own, placing it on the juncture where her neck and shoulder met.

“Right here,” the words fell from her lips as her hand left mine only to return with the lime wedge.

More skin on skin, and she initiated it! How in the hell did I get so lucky just from seeing her walk in? Maybe she was like me and just wanted to have a good time while she could. I wasn’t one to ask questions on my big city sexual experimentations. I just wanted to get in, get some and get out before I had to head back home and be the golden boy of Forks High Football. If she wanted to play, then I was more than up for the task.

I took the fruit from her hand and squeezed it gently as I ran it from just behind her ear around to the little hollow indentation at the base of her neck. The juice spilling over the edge of the bone and down into her ample cleavage. My eyes followed the dribble’s course and it was then, I realized again just how good I was getting at picking lady friends to get my freak on with.

There, pressing hard against the already stretched ribbed cotton was not one, but two pierced nipples. That, by the looks of them, had twin metal arrowheads on either side. Ungh, my one fucking weakness. Okay maybe it wasn’t just one with this girl, but it was up high on the list so far. Nipple piercings. Fuck I lived to suck and tug my tongue and teeth on those things. With the way things were going, I might actually get that far with this girl.

To think, I still didn’t even know her name.

“Salt,” I returned my mouth to those sparkly silver earrings if only so she could hear me over the clubs slowly filling audience noise.

She handed me the packet from the bar then, without a moment’s hesitation, threaded her fingers through my empty belt loops and pulled me in even closer to her body. Lil’ Em, which was really not that little, was overly excited to be pressed up against her soft curves. He actually stood at attention, leaving even less space between my dick and the material it was currently trapped in.

I fought the urge to rearrange myself, being this close it would never have gone unnoticed. Instead, I focused on the body shot she was so willingly giving me. My eyes moved back up from her chest and found hers, twinkling mischievously, that smirk playing about the edge of her lips again.

I let my free hand move, ghosting over her flesh from where her hand was now tracing just inside my pants hem. Leaving her skin in puckered goose flesh, I drug my fingertips up the outside of her forearm, along the curve of her bicep and cupped the base of her neck. My fingers were itching to dive right into the mass of pink hair that resided in a mass of loops there, but I didn’t want to seem that presumptuous.

I gently ran my thumb along the underside of her jaw and applied a little pressure, encouraging her to extend her neck to one side. As she moved with my suggestion, I ripped open the little blue packed and shook the salt along the path I’d already left with the limejuice. I put the packet back on the bar and picked up the lime wedge from earlier.

“Open up.” I watched entranced as her lips opened and accepted the fruit with no question as I echoed her earlier demand.

I picked up the full shot of Cuervo Gold. Her fingers slipped inside the hem of my pants, her nails scratching lightly against my taught stomach, encouraging me to make the next move. I bent my head to the exposed skin of her neck and then in one long, slow movement. I licked up as much of that fucking salt as possible. Starting from under her ear, I flattened my tongue against her neck and lightly lapped at the last of the grainy liquid mixture at the base of her neck.

Oh sweet and merciful lord, she tasted tart and amazing and that was over the flavors of the lime and salt I already knew well. I wanted more, but first the shot. I gave her one of my signature winks and threw back the golden brew, enjoying the burn as it moved down my throat and added to the warmth already afire in the pit of my stomach.

I brought my face in close, my mouth opening to take the fruit she gripped between her teeth. I could feel her tense up under my hand as I let my lips press against hers for longer than necessary. I spat out the lime into my free hand and lay it on the counter. As I turned about to give her some sexy line about it being her turn next and where did she want it, my mouth was quickly covered with hers.

Fuck, just that hint of what her lips felt like before was nothing on having them attack my own now. She was forceful, yet soft, as our lips molded around one another. She sucked against my lower lip and pulled at it with her teeth. If the Lil’ Em wasn’t begging for release before, he was bellowing for it now. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her close, as the strains of Denial opened The Dropkick Murphys set. I didn’t even care that I was going to miss them, they’d play here again but would I get more than one chance she was giving to me? More than likely not.

Just as I was about to get the upper hand and let my tongue slip past her fleshy lips, she pulled back. I’ll admit I was a little stunned, left breathing heavily and my dick whining about release, but I figured she’d have good reason. Everything else we’d done had been with a purpose.

“You missed some,” her husky voice played over my skin as her cheek grazed my freshly shaven one. She was soft like silk there, and yet again I was left wondering if her skin felt like that anywhere else.

I ran the hand that was still at her hip, down to cup her tight ass and pressed her up against my achingly hard cock. It was nice to feel her shiver for a change, feel her breaths turn to pants as I leant in close to her ear once more.

“I think you’ll be missing something if you keep teasing me like this.” I dug my fingers into the curve of her ass, lifting her feet from the floor a few inches. Fuck, I just wanted to flip her around and do her right now out here. She was just so soft and warm, and she smelt so good and I needed, absofuckinglutely needed to have more.

“Oh I don’t think I’d want to miss that,” she whimpered, turning her head to flick her tongue around the pad of flesh at the bottom of my ear, before taking it between her teeth and grazing the lobe.

Now it was my turn to have the full body shakes. Goddamn this girl was like nothing I’d ever come across before. She was, well, like me whenever I got away from being small town Prom King. Which I was certain I to be crowned tomorrow night along with Bella as my Queen, those fucking sheep would do anything once they believed you were pure and good and shit. If only they knew..

While I was pondering this little inconsequential life question, she’d somehow wriggled from my grasp and left me standing with a most noticeable stiffy at the bar. I couldn’t help but pout as I watched her ass swing its way further from where we were previously groping each other. Just as I was about to call out to her, she stopped, standing in the thin crowd that was still around the bar.

“Coming?” she called back over her shoulder, her eyes burning into mine even from the short distance between us.

The wrong answer here would be “not yet, but I’m hoping to be.” Luckily, my brain had a small amount of juice left in it and I managed a nod before, yet again, my bulging cock guided me in her direction. Oh yes, this was going to happen. No more hand cream for me tonight, I was headed for Natural Lubrication of the femelle juteuse kind. Don’t look surprised, I ace French class, it sounds sexy and girls dig that shit. I didn’t get the opportunity to use it much, but as soon as Jazz and I hit college, I was gonna peel panties with the words I knew.

So I chose to just give her the Saint Emmett dimpled grin. She held out her hand and I took it in mine. I felt a buzz as soon as our skin was reconnected. Fuck, if this was just from simple girly hand holding, what would it feel like to be inside her… lucky I wouldn’t have to wait long to find out.

She wound our way past the line at the bathroom doors, dragging me like a small child behind her. I couldn’t see through the crowd’s exactly where she was aiming for until I heard a bunch of girls screaming at her to get me out of there. Well hello ladies room!

I averted my eyes, well not really, I took a glance or two, as she turned and pushed me into an empty stall. Before I knew it I was spun again as she pinned me to the back of it. Her lips attacking mine as her hands pushed up at my shirt, nails scraping upwards and over my pecs.

I pushed my dick into her hips as her hands continued exploring all the skin she’d just exposed. This somehow didn’t seem right. Oh, my hands were still out at either side of me holding me up against the stall walls. This shit must be rectified.

I brought my hands down to cup her ass, glad that I had something slightly solid at my back as she quickly jumped up and had her thighs around my waist. Her knees banging against the gaudy blue laminate door as I lost my balance a little and moved forward, knocking my shin on the toilet bowl.

I’m sure it’ll hurt later but right now, I didn’t notice. All I could feel was the heat between her thighs, rubbing up against my throbbing cock. Her mouth moved to trail heated licks and nibbles down my neck as she murmured for me to sit, now. I thought about the germs and gross bodily functions that could be on that thing and quickly forgot why I would be a bad idea once I felt my pants loosen. Shit, she’d undone two buttons and my fly without me noticing.

Her hand slipped between us and palmed the length of my cock over the think cotton of my boxers as I carefully changed our positions so I could do as I was told.

“Wait,” she murmured, a little out of breath, as I’m sure I was, she slipped her feet down to the ground and my body instantly noticed the loss of her warmth. Everything was happening in a blur, one moment I was again admiring that fantastic rack of hers and the next my pants were around my ankles and she was giggling.

“Who’s your Pappa?”

“What? He was king of the Smurfs and you know he got first dibs on Smurfette.”

I couldn’t be sure, but I think I heard something about how this better not be a pity fuck and with that, my blue boxers were around my ankles and her mouth dropped open in shock.

Hehe, say hello to my leedle, well actually, gigantor friend!

“Holy fuck,” she stopped for a beat, her eyes never leaving my wang as she rose up on her knees, “Not only are you packing, but you've got METAL in there.” She stated in what sounded like awe.

What’s a little man jewelry on the junk, that hurt the least out of what I had going on down there. Fuck, who wouldn’t be awe struck when staring at the beast that was now bouncing proudly in front of her like a flag in the wind. The top of the silver stud blinked in the fluorescent light above us.

“Pulp Fiction fan too I see,” she murmured, raising one finger to trace the black writing that ran from the base of my cock to just before the cut tip.

“Ezekiel 25:17, Samuel L Jackson is one funny motherfucker in that. Not to mention Bruce Willis. Why, don’t you like it?” My voice shook over the last words as she pressed her hands against my thighs. My ass connected with the cold plastic seat as she licked her lips, her mouth moving dangerously close to where I was aching for her the most.

“It’s not that,” she said, a hand leaving my thigh to stroke one finger along the thick vein on the underside of my now purple cock. Fuck, I needed a release not a conversation!

"It’s just, wow, you know?” She paused again, her pink tongue running around her rosy bruised lips, “You fit all that on there and I'm torn between being fucking impressed, and fucking worried about how I’m going to fit that anywhere.”

With an audible snort of air from her nostrils, she opened and closed her jaws a few times before leaning forward and taking me into her hot, wet mouth. Mother of fuck was I in no way prepared for that feeling. Girl was whipping her tongue around me every which way and the suction was like nothing I’d ever known. It was this perfect balance of teeth, massage and vacuum and my hips jerked towards her in response.

“Ahh fuck.. fuck.. just.. fuck.. like.. ahh Christ on mother fucking cracker,” I groaned through my clenched jaw.

I had one hand pressed against the laminate wall, my knuckles already turning white and the other had gone to visit the motherland. Whilst she was bobbing up and down and creating the most delicious friction with her mouth, my free hand had moved to pull at the pins from her hair, needing something to wrap my fingers in.

Wasn’t I just the motherfucking cat who ate the canary, who with one pin removed, had the golden and pearly pink waves cascaded down her back. My hand was doing some serious tugging on that shit, guiding... Whatever her name was up and down on my cock, that I was most likely going to rate as the best blow job lil’ Em had received so far.

This shit felt so good, too good. As I felt that familiar tightening in my balls, I knew her mouth, as amazing as it was, wasn’t where I wanted to blow my load. I tugged a little harder on the hair in my grip and watched my dick bounce as she let it drop from her mouth with a wet pop.

The little crease between her brow was all kinds of cute, as if I actually pissed her off from pulling her from the task at hand.

“I didn’t want finish yet. I want to feel you.” She looked a little put out, then reached around, pulling a familiar little foil package from her jeans.

I was impressed as she ripped it open with her teeth, making quick work of placing it over the top of my knob. Using her mouth, she worked the latex down as far as she could before letting her hands do the rest. Now I was past impressed and on to fucking wonder! She stood up and stepped around my legs effectively pushing them together. I ran my hands up and down the outside of her thighs before resting them on the curve of her hips.

It was then I noticed the little dots I’d previously thought were some sparkly shit that girls always have somewhere. No, as I brushed my thumbs over her hipbones, I found that the little silver discs were actually surface piercings. She whimpered as my thumb rubbed over one a little more roughly than before, I looked up to check if I’d hurt her and she was biting that fucking lip again.

She shook her head as if to say carry on. Carry on I did, this time with my tongue. Fuck, her skin tasted so good, like that tropical stuff from before. As my tongue flicked around the tiny pink ring in her bellybutton, she let out this strangled sound. My eyes yet again bounced back up to check and were met by the glorious site of her uncovered hooters.

Her eyes were half closed as she tweaked and rolled the arrow head piercings on her nipples between forefinger and thumb. That right there was fucking erotic no matter what anyone says. I let my tongue and mouth lick a path down to where the hem of her denim skirt was just as my fingers drifted between the heavenly soft skin of her thighs, easing them apart.

As I slid one finger under the animal print panties that were soaked through, her knees quivered. Before I knew it she was on my lap, my cock trapped up against her stomach, smearing the copious amounts of precum and salvia from her efforts before between us both. My hand had slipped between her legs and two fingers sunk inside her slick entrance, curling upwards of their own accord. Her body rocked forward, her forehead resting against mine as the wall of muscle around my fingers started to compress tightly. She cried out into my neck and I felt that warm gush of liquid over my hand. Well that’s a first, getting a girl to come just from falling on my fingertips alone. I am the shit after all!

After a few minutes, I managed to scoot her backwards off my hand and from the entrapment her body was causing my dick to have against both out stomachs. Her lips found mine with a renewed force. Her tongue slipped quickly into my mouth, pressing urgently against my own until something clicked and I began to kiss her back in earnest. She tasted like mana from the gods.

On quaking legs, she raised her body up, sliding her panties to the side enough to rub the head of my cock between her silken folds. At every pass over her clit, my sensitive head was ready to explode from the sensation. In one quick movement, she shifted downwards, completely engulfing my throbbing dick to the hilt. We both fucking sighed and when she slowly started finding a rhythm, her hips rolling into mine it was all I could do to hold on and not come before she did again at the very least.

“Ahh fuck yes!” she growled, her tits rocking up into my face as I settled my hands on her hips, guiding her faster up and down over my cock.

"Touch them!" she ordered, who am I to say no?

I took my hands from her hips and grabbed at the sweat sheen covered skin of her bountiful breasts. Ah fuck, her tits felt like oversized balloons filled with warm pudding. Pudding. I could go some pudding after this; maybe I could cover her tits in pudding and lick it off. Fucking always made me hungry for sweet goods.

"Are you going to just sit there eye fucking my tits or are you gonna put that hot mouth of yours to some good?" she asked, her eyes switching between where her bare chest was heaving and my face, slowing her roll for the moment.

I licked my lips once, moaning at the all the lost time my lips and her nips had because of my daydreaming. I put that shit right by gripping as much boobage as my hand could handle, roughly tweaking the pebbled nub between my fingers and fingering the metal bar there. My mouth descended on its twin, the cool metal pressing sharply into my bottom lip.

She tasted like sweat, the tequila and lime I’d spilt on her skin and this other sweet taste. It was something I couldn't put my finger on but my tequila-clouded mind instantly went back to the pudding analogy I had before. Fuck yes, vanilla pudding. I let my tongue explore that extra soft underside that curved between her rib cage and heavy breast, and then over to the yet unloved nip.

One hand ghosted up onto her shoulder, resting my hand on her neck and rubbing my thumb into the dip of her collarbone. She moaned, tossing her head back and started working my cock again inside her velvety depths at an increasing rate. The friction between us was bordering on painful as we worked our bodies against each other harder and harder. Our groans and grunts were lost in the muffled music coming from outside the bathroom doors that would occasionally get louder as someone moved in and out.

All too soon and I could feel her beginning to clench around my cock. I couldn’t believe I was having one of the most amazing experiences of my life and I didn’t know her name. How could I not have bothered to ask this? Was I just going to sit here and enjoy completely anonymous sex with a stranger?

As my balls tightened and that tightening in my gut took over any thought, I shot my load inside her, my hips pressing up off the plastic seat as she came crashing hard around me. The hard edges of her nipple piercings scratching at my chest as we both struggled to breathe coming back down. I bent my head to her shoulder; placing butterfly kisses along the skin there until I worked up her neck and to the corner of her half open mouth.

She giggled lightly.

“What?”

“Your viper bites, they tickle. They felt fucking amazing on my skin though. Maybe next time I’ll get to feel them between my thighs.”

I smirked. A next time? All right! Score one Emmett!

She eased herself up and off my cock, quickly removing the used condom and tossing it in the sanitary bin beside us. Hmm, so that’s what that metallic knocking sound was before. Good to know.

She shuffled back on shaking legs, twisting her hair back into a not so tidy mess and pulled the white material that was still bunched under her tits back over the top of them. With a quick tug of her skirt, she bent kissing my cheek and was out the door before I even had a chance to say thanks or ask for her number.

A week later and I still hadn’t got my nameless bathroom broad out of my head. Jasper had been talking to his girl and in the same amount of time hadn’t been able to find out her name for me. Either Alice, his girl, was lying or I was a bad lay and she didn’t want a thing to do with me.

I chose to believe the former rather than the latter.

Pretty much resigning myself to using that occurrence as future shower spank memories, I pushed my Pierced Princess to the back of my mind and set about grabbing the bibles for this afternoons Purity Club meeting. I could hear voices in the main hall but figured it was just Bella and Geekward as Tyler had dubbed him during the week.

I’d noticed Bella and Edward spending a lot more time together since that weekend and well if I hadn’t of known better. I would have thought she actually enjoyed it, and there was perhaps something going on between them. It would be good for Bella to have someone when I left. But Edward? Surely, she could find someone else more, her level. Each to their own I guess, but I’d be fucked if he touched her before I left the state.

I sighed, my mind drifting to the last pair of tits I saw as I walked into the main hall.

White blonde hair, tinged with pink and sharp violet eyes met my gaze.

“You?”

“Oh there you are son! I’ve been telling Miss Hale here how you were hoping to have someone help out today with sorting out the backroom. Her family has just moved here from Portland and she mentioned having met you at the church forum last weekend. You never mentioned making any new acquaintances Emmett?” Dad looked between us both as I stood there stock still, in shock.

Of course, I never mentioned meeting her there! Jazz and I spent about ten minutes’ at that luncheon before we hightailed it back home for Prom. The only place I had laid eyes on Miss Hale was at a bar in which I gather by her being here and the same silver ring on her finger, she wasn’t supposed to be at either.

“It must have slipped his mind sir, Emmett was quite the attraction. I’m sure he met a lot of girls.” She smiled angelically, all traces of the smirk I’d fallen in lust with the weekend before gone.

“Don’t worry; I don’t think he’ll forget me now. He promised to show me something the next time we met.”

Hello Woody between my legs! Was she talking about what I think she was talking about?!

“Maybe we can find it in the backroom Emmett? I’m quite fond of small spaces.”

SHAWIING! Another fucking Wayne’s World moment. Maybe I should change that, Emmett’s World, Emmett’s World, Party Time In her Pants!

Suddenly the Purity Club didn’t look half as bad.

0 comments: