Monday

Always & More

Multi-styled Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Genre: Twilight - Fluff / Smut
Characters: Edward/Bella
Details: Canon, AH
Rating: MA/NC17
Warnings: Strong Language, Sexual Content,
Post Word Count: 4239
O/s or Drabble: One Shot
Status: Completed
Summary: "A little something for my Kwala and betafishy Ilsuocantante's birthday - One hot, steamy night in Rio and a candle lit alley lead to something a little on the smutty side..."


Read More Here



I bit my lip and slid my hand into his large one, long fingers wrapping around my wrist like I was made of the most delicate glass, that one wrong move would shatter and break. He was always like this with me. I was the saying "put on a pedestal" personified.

Some girls might hate the fact that he opened every door, or guided me around a room with his hand on the small of my back, or sent me a single white cabbage rose every Thursday like clockwork, or love notes stuck on the cereal box if he left for work before I did... he was the epitome of gentleman, and I'd never felt so loved and worshiped in all my life.

He tugged me gently, leading me out of the crowded room and out onto the balcony. You could still hear the strains of Bobby Long's "Two Tone Lover" from the old stereo, but it was muffled by the sounds of the cityscape spread out in front of us. Bright lights shone, twinkling from dark shadows; flashes of orange and blue and green all melding into a hot pot of activity below.

He stopped at the railing, twining his fingers around mine as we stood side by side, looking out into the clash of old and new, the loud and vibrant mess of the city we currently called home. I loved this view, and he knew that I did. It was why we came here in the first place.

"Beautiful," he murmured, his familiar velvet tone sweeping across my skin, pulling me to him.

I tore my eyes away from the shapes that we'd been witness to for over a month; they always took my breath away. I turned toward him and met his eyes.

Sparkling with mischief, love, adoration - his dark jade depths were trained on me, and I knew that his previous statement hadn't been about the Christ the Redeemer statue, lit up white and bright in the distance. Not even about the dark jungles that hugged the city walls tightly.

"Your crazy," I answered smiling, ducking my head.

Cool fingertips met the soft skin on the underside of my jaw, tilting my face back towards his.

"You're blushing," he smirked, his thumb brushing the apple of my cheek as his fingers slipped into the sweaty mess my hair had become in the loose bun at the nape of my neck.

"It's your fault."

"I only speak the truth, baby." I watched, entranced, as his pink tongue flicked out over the soft cherry paleness of his full bottom lip. I bit my own in an attemptnot to stand on my tiptoes and bite his.

"You only want in my pants," I teased as I slipped my free hand around his waist, pulling us together, my fingers wriggling their way into the back pocket of his dark, tightly fitted jeans.

"Are you sure its not you that wants into mine?" he chuckled, letting go of my hand. His newly freed fingertips brushed softly over my lips, pulling away the skin from where my teeth were lightly embedded.

"Always."

I wrapped my arms tighter around his waist, pulling his body closer to mine so we were now chest to chest. I could feel the heat of his body through the white, crisp cotton shirt that hugged his well-built torso seeping into my skin. I was already sticky from the oppressive humidity in the air but I leaned in closer still. I loved how I felt in his arms, against him, safe and loved and wanted.

Always wanted.

I felt his lips in the soft curls that had formed at my temple. Briefly brushing the corner of my lips, then winding a light trail across to the shell of my ear. His tongue traced the delicate skin like a whisper until his teeth found purchase on the small pad of flesh at the base, grazing and pulling enough to send shivers of want around my body, lighting fire to my veins.

Want. Need. Now.

Always.

"Come." Fingertips trailed down my spine, every pass over my damp skin sending tiny electrical pulses ricocheting around my body.

"With." Two hands sliding under the waist band of my soft linen shorts, long fingers cupping rounded flesh and lifting me slightly from the floor.

"Me." His denim covered hardness pressed into the soft skin of my hip, the button of his fly catching on the small silver butterfly that hung off a steel bar in my navel.

I gasped, tilting my head to the side as his teeth and tongue echoed each other in a path down the length of my neck. Pausing only to press warm, hard and sharp over the rapidly increasing pulse that was racing under my skin.

He let my body slide back down his carefully to the floor, his lips once more pressed atop my head. One hand ghosted over my hip, meeting where my arm was wrapped around him as he reached behind to take my hand. My fingers quickly slid between his as his eyes met mine. Dark fire burned bright in his emerald stare and the heat from his look alone had me wanting him to rush wherever it was he was willing to take me. Up mountains, fording rivers, down to the gates of hell - if he looked at me like that, I would follow him anywhere.

Always.

He turned and tugged my hand lightly, his lust filled - almost rough - touch from before now reverting to the delicate handling of a porcelain vase. The heat though, remained, simmering between us. He moved quickly, with sure steps, maneuvering us down the rickety steel stairs that lead to the alley below. Tea light candles lead the way down, their warm ambient glow in direct difference to the shining fluroscent glare from the street lights below.

Down, down, down we went. My eyes focused solely on the man in front of me. The way his auburn hair, messy and tousled, - a little longer from our month traipsing the south american forests - whipped lightly from every bouncy step on the stairs. My heartbeat was double the rhythm of our feet and I wished for him to move faster and catch up to it. I wanted him, needed him.

And I wanted it now.

"Hurry," I whispered, knowing that even in the silence of the night, with only the sounds of the street below us, that he could hear me.

His hand gripped mine a little tighter as he started virtually running down the stairs. Five, four, three, two and finally one. I hadn't realized he'd stopped until he spun me around quickly, my mostly bare back meeting the harsh texture of the brick wall. His lips, soft and hard at the same time. His tongue not hesitating to invade the cavern of my mouth, seeking it's opponent in a game that he was sure to win. Then his hands, his long fingers were everywhere; it was like he had two or three extra pairs.

One moment playing over my hips, ghosting over my ribcage, then my shoulders, and even my elbows. A heated touch under my thigh, hitching my right leg around him, rocking his length against me over and over. The friction exquisite but not enough. Never enough until we were naked and finally whole, two creatures of lust and love entwined with sighs and moans that eventually became indistinguishable.

Oh God how I wanted him.

My fingers pressed between us, edging closer and closer to his fly, needing to touch him, his skin, his everything. I in turn, pressed my hips harder against his, wantonly seeking to ease my own needs. The need to have him - over me, under me, in me - all around and wrapped around me so all I saw, felt, heard was him.

Always, always him.

He pulled back with a groan just as I reached the small metal zipper and I frowned in disapointment.

"Not here, just wait," he whispered, sliding two fingertips from the round of my shoulder, the rough skin of my elbow and once again circling my wrist. Feather light touches that did nothing to quell the deep seated need that was bubbling inside me, just waiting for one push from him to let it all explode.

My chest rose and fell in time to the thundering beat of my heart whooshing through my ears. I licked my lips, suddenly parched, thirsty for something... something that could only be sated by his kiss, his scent. I needed it like the air that was rushing in and out of my lungs.

He tugged me over to the rickety metal ladder that we'd have to climb down and for one tiny moment I thought about letting go of his hand. I really didn't like the look of it. It was far too... rusty looking, like one misplaced step and we'd end up falling the manyfeet it was to the ground below. However, the candles lighting the way made me assume that someone apart from us had obviously used this as a means of entry or exit, unlike us coming through the front door earlier.

He paused, turning towards me, that crooked smile playing across his beautiful face and raised a brow. I shook my head in answer to his silent question, thinking that maybe we could just blow out some of the small candles and make do with the brick wall.

"Do you trust me?"

He backed towards the somewhat dark hole that the ladder disappeared into.

"Always."

His smile widened as he dropped my hand and descended into the darkness. I chewed my bottom lip as I bounced from one foot to the other, waiting for something to signify he had landed safely.

"Come to me."

I hesitated, turning and placing one foot onto the rung below.

"Trust me."

I took a deep breath and continued, one foot after the other. I concentrated on the fact that he was below, waiting, watching, would catch me if I fell. Like he always had done and would continue to do so. I could feel him, feel his eyes upon me, feel his gaze watching for any wrong move. It was like his body called to mine, the cells that made up our very beings were tiny magnets that only called to each other. A pull, an invisible thread that connected us always.

His fingers found my ankles, my calves, my thighs, the curve of my hips, the lines of bones that made up my chest. Then the underside of my arms, sliding down to cover my hands as soon as my feet hit the ground. His warmth, his heat against my back was welcome reassurance that I had indeed made it to the ground safely.

"I want you. I want you now."

I could feel him again, pressing against me. His whole body rigid with his need, with the need he brought out in me - to consume, to make whole, to be each others missing half. I moaned softly as his lips again met the tender skin of my neck, his tongue swirling over my skin, feeling blessedly cool against the heat that was rising within my body. My hand tightened in his, the other slipping down with his over my stomach, fingertips skirting my navel, toying with the cool steel, and with a flick of his foot against my heel, between my widened thighs.

"Hot, so hot. All for me?"

I whimpered as he grazed our entwined hands together, pressing hard against the seam of my shorts, right into that sweet spot.

"Always."

His teeth sunk into the juncture between my neck and shoulder, he growled pressing his hips roughly against me. I whimpered, air whooshing out of my lungs as his hand and mine rubbed deliciously at my front, and knowing how hard he was at my back only strengthened my need to be naked with him.

Soon. Now. Immediately.

"Oh God, please... please," I begged, the words a whisper of need that spun their way from my mouth to his ears like a plume of steam, the water and air needed to make sound disappearing with the internal combustion currently occurring inside my body. I licked my lips, his hand pushing mine away, his fingers virtually flicking the buttons of my soft shorts off in his efforts to get closer.

Closer, always closer. Then skin against skin. Long - such long - fingers dipped between slick and sensitive flesh. Rubbing, flicking - soft and hard - pinching, caressing - violent and loving - driving me up and over the crest of orgasmic bliss.

I didn't have a chance to come down, my screams of delight still echoing in my ears and alley around us like the dying chords of a symphonic orchestra's grand finish. The chords being my sighs, the symphony being conducted by him, only him, always.

He spun me around as I shuddered for the third time against him. His lips devouring every inch of my skin. My fingers scratching and pulling, soothing and tearing at his bronze locks as he worked my shorts to the ground. Nimble fingers lifting my feet as the other hand held my waist, keeping me from falling once more. Always looking out for me, always when I needed him, always.

Lips on the inside of my left ankle, on my knee - raising my leg so it sat over his shoulder - teeth grazing my inner thigh, then his tongue... oh God his tongue! Between my legs, lapping, pressing, tickling swollen flesh and slick skin. Breathing became an option. Once, then twice and a third time had my whole body tensing again, my back arching from the cool metal I'd been leaning against. My hand pressed his face against me, holding him close as my eye lids fluttered, the sight of his auburn mess down low lost to the stars and comets that raced past to replace it.

His eyes - glittering, gold sparks amongst the deep forest green as he placed my leg back on the ground. His hands ghosting over the skin of my hips, over my rapidly moving chest as I gasped for any type of air I could get. Wet kisses followed in their wake as he quickly made do of the knot holding the soft cream crotchet material covering my breasts. His breath was cool as the tip of his nose rubbed up and down the valley between them. The tip of his tongue teasing my aching nipples, first one then the other, before claiming them with sharp tugs and rough teeth. I was shaking so hard the that the metal behind me was clanging loudly in my ears.

"Oh God, Edward... I need you... I need you inside me. I need to feel you." I panted as his hands slipped around my back, pulling the cotton he'd previously undone from my body landing somewhere, I hoped, near my shorts. I looked down, finding his eyes looking back at me, his chin resting just above where my heart was still thundering in my chest.

He smirked, his bottom lip catching on one perfectly white canine tooth. His hands slipped down my naked back, cupping my ass and lifting my body up onto his. Without hesitation I wrapped my legs around his waist, my elbows dropping to his shoulders as I continued toying with the silky soft, yet sweaty hair on top of his head. Scratching my nails lightly across his scalp as his lips moved from my chest, my collarbone lathed with his tongue, my ear lobe grazed with those bright teeth.

Down the candlelit alley he walked us, the sounds of the street becoming fainter and fainter the further away we moved. I wondered at why there would be candles this far under the building, there was nothing really down here, just a means to get from one side of the building to the other. The normally ugly pipes and graffiti covered walls became the most beautiful architecture, frescos worthy of the Sistine Chapel in the amber glow that filled the tiny space.

My eyes though, only saw him. His quiet beauty as he leaned back against the wall, once we were out of the road's sight. The feel of his hands, kneading, holding me close. His eyes half closed as he breathed me in, tasting my skin from naked shoulder sweeping up my neck, lips pressing roughly to mine. He was my everything, always.

"I need," I whispered as my hands trailed softly down the damp skin of his neck, my lips tasting the salt of his skin across his forehead, the bridge of his nose, his brows. My fingers met at the V where the buttons of his crisp white, button up shirt were keeping me from exploring the glory that was Edward's body.

His head fell back as I pressed my lips to each newly revealed portion of his muscular chest, the fine curls tickling my nose but not distracting me from my goal. Finally when my lips could reach no further, my hands continued on as I explored the expanse now available to me with teeth and tongue. His gasps and groans were all I needed to direct me around the body that I would worship now, forever, always.

"I need to touch you," I breathed below his ear, fingernails lightly scraping over the sensitive, tight nubs on his chest. I grinned into his neck, feeling him shudder and shake at the motion. Contours and curves of deliciously toned muscles tensed and flexed as my fingers ghosted across them. His lips met mine, roughly and full of passion, his teeth tugging at the swollen surface, sucking them into his mouth and releasing over and over like a game of tug of war. My eyes never leaving his, matched the look of intensity that shone at me like emerald beacons, lighting the way to both of our ultimate happiness.

"All of you," I murmured as his nose skimmed the arch of my neck, bursts of his heated breath burning my skin with every pass. I palmed his length, almost twitching in the tight confines of his jeans. His hands grasped my backside firmly as my fingers made light work of the buttons keeping him from me. I heard his head crack against the brick wall as skin finally met skin. The air in his lungs whooshed out in a elongated mix of sigh and moan and we slid to the ground, his knees apparently giving out from under him.

My teeth worried my already sore and puffy bottom lip as I shuffled my body up his thighs, his legs now bent, his back firm against the wall as I straddled his lap. There was now more room to explore the hard pulsing length that stood proud and erect against his stomach, finally freed from the denim confines that were holding it hostage from my willing hands.

His groan echoed through the small walkway as I swirled the pad of my finger around the pearl-like essence that was already pooled at the tip. I drug my fingertips slowly down either side of his shaft, watching with glee as his stomach muscles tensed and quivered. It was the only other physical representation of how on edge he was apart from the sounds rumbling around his chest and pouring out of his mouth like a waterfall of want.

"I need," I whispered, my breath catching in my throat as his large hands ghosted over my thighs. Back and forth, forth and back, edging inwards until the tip of one finger slipped between my slick heat, barely brushing against me. The feather light caress had my back arching, a loud gasp bursting from my lips. "I-" Words were cut off again with one flick of skin on swollen skin. "Ne- ne- need," I was shaking, literally shaking, as I tried in vain to speak. One hand pressed behind me into the cool brick wall, the other still exploring his hard length in an equally timed rhythm that matched his fingers moving between my legs.

"What do you need, Bella. Tell me," his breathy words played around my nipple, tightening the bud almost painfully before his mouth enveloped, teeth pulling and tugging, and my cries wrapped us in a blanket of lust.

"I, I need."

Wet, open mouth kisses from one nipple to the other, teeth nipping.

"Yes?"

"Neeeeeeeeed,"

One finger slipping inside velvet heat, twisting and turning and sliding in and out.

"Oh! Need, need you."

Eyes fluttering closed, as teeth worried plump skin, tearing at flesh that would be sore later - but then again so would a lot more of me.

"Need me?"

Leg muscles shaking, I slid down his thighs, damp with sweat, my body pulling closer to what my voice couldn't say out loud.

"You," I whimpered. Another finger and another teasing and taunting, his lips everywhere...

His free hand pushed mine away from where I'd virtually stopped moving just to hold the weight of him, the perfect mixture of opposites, hard and soft, finest silk over strongest steel.

My hand found the stone behind me, my arms tense, attempting to hold me in place as his touch tightened every muscle, everywhere inside me. His teeth scraped lightly over one overly taught bud. My head fell backwards as a silent scream left my mouth, everything he did felt new and different yet the same and wanted. I was like a live wire, buzzing and tingling on the precipice of something only he could push me over into the abyss of. Somewhere I knew he would only follow, him and me, always.

"Look at me, Bella." My eyes snapped open at his command, my head lolling side to side like a snake being charmed by the voodoo that his green eyes, touch, tongue and more had created. I sat up with a gentle push of one hand behind me wrapping my arms around his neck, cradling his head in my hands. His beautiful bronze waves turning to curls with the sweat from both our actions and the extreme humidity we were living in.

Only him. Always.

"I need," he paused, removing his fingers, both hands sliding around to rest on the top of my ass cheeks. My hips rocked forward not ready to have him gone, that connection severed. He took a deep breath, the sound harsh to my ears that had long ago got used to the thundering of my heart, the rasp of my own lungs vying to gain oxygen. His eyes locked on mine, almost black with passion, "to be inside you." He leaned in close, our foreheads touching, eyes focused on one incredible action between us. We both watched with fascination, our two bodies finally becoming one.

He was everything. Always and more and never enough.

~~--ℓ--~~

*hides from the Kwala* yeh well... you couldn't expect me to give you the FULL perfect ending now could you? heheh Mucho Gracias to Ahizelm and Britpcksuccubus for their betariffic eyes and look overs seeing as my OWN betafishy and numero uno kwala couldn't exactly look at it! Love you LOADS Tonya!

0 comments: