Friday

The Appointment - Chapter 1 - Doctor Southern Sass

The Appointment

By

Chapter: 1. The Appointment

Genre: Twilight - Drama / Romance

Characters: Bella, Jasper

Rating: MA/NC17

Warnings: Strong Language, Sexual Content,

Status: Complete

Beta'd By: Ilsuocantante
Summary: "Bella had the perfect life. The perfect husband to love, the perfect house, the perfect job.. everything perfect. Until one night the shutters came up and the perfect movie life she thought she was living came crashing down around her. Enter... The Sexy Bella.. After shenanigans in the tool shed go awry, Bella's forced into sex therapy with one hot looking doctor. But when he can't handle her, he calls the only person he knows who can ... A series of unusual sessions, admissions and out and out seduction become the norm for her Tuesday Appointments. But will Bella ever get any better? "
Banner By: Nostalgicmiss
Disclaimer: All things Twilight not mine.. songs mentioned.. nah, I'm not that clever. Silly plot and situations, yeh, I'll claim that :D


10.50am, Monday 18th February 2008

I yawned and rolled my ankles in small circles, hearing the little click of bone against bone, releasing the tension built up from having them crossed for so long.

Why is it that every time I make it here early, he’s running late? Yet when I get here with two minutes to spare, he’s going to be an extra thirty minutes. Then if I was late? He still charged for it.

I suppose that’s what Seattle’s most recommended psychiatrist would be able to do right?

I snorted out loud at the thought. Then blushed tomato red as I caught the haughty receptionist’s raised brows in my direction. I gave her a polite smile then went back to watching the latest episode of my favorite TV hospital drama on my iPod.

At least some doctors’ wives got to have happy endings. I’d always related well to the McSteamy character. Well it was a given really considering my husband was now his hospital’s youngest Head of Plastics to date. He deserved it. His hands were magic. You couldn’t even see where he’d evened out the crooked bone from where I’d broken my nose that one night in college I’d let the road come up to meet my face. That was the night I met him, my future husband.

I still remember his ever so soft, elongated fingers outstretched toward mine as the coppery smell of my spilt blood floated around my head. The smell being what made me faint in the first place. Stupid door bitch trying to tell ME I’d had enough. Yes I was stumbling. Yes I was cursing like a sailor just home from a six month tour out of port. Yes I could have been flirting and/or man handling the very cute bar staff and I could also have maybe pinched his ass a few times. I’m an ass girl, what can I say? And Jake’s booty, UNGH is all I’m saying. You could bounce a quarter of that thing, probably a whole ROLL of quarters and they’d all pop right back up at you.

I rubbed my legs together at the thought of Jake. Jake. The first time we met he was eighteen and working at the bar underage. I guess I was lucky to run into him again and find him still single and willing. The thought of his hot twenty six year old body pushing me up against the stone wall of our insanely large house just outside my husband’s study window just last night had me flushing. If hubby dearest had of looked out, he would have seen us. Well, not us, more my bare ass getting freshly grated upon the rough stone.

This reminds me, need to stop in at the mall and pick up some cotton panties. The usual lacy and/or barely there La Perla pretties that made up my current panty selection rubbed on all the wrong places. Hence I wore nothing under my tight black skirt today. Jake was young and hot and kind of rough. That I had liked, but my ass and back not so much with the small amount of pain I felt today. Well if Edward ever looked at me naked anymore, he’d probably have plenty of questions about that.

Edward. Love of my post college life. That night he’d picked me up off the ground and set my nose as best as his first year residency skills possessed. He’d suckered me right in with those deep emerald green eyes I’d wanted to swim in. His crooked smile as he explained that he was going to be a great plastic surgeon one day and he’d make it look like I’d never fallen at all. He was so sweet. He even offered to have a few choice words with Rose, the before mentioned door bitch.

I was so lost looking in his eyes that moment I did nothing but nod my head and grin like an idiot. He was just so good looking. Good looking really doesn’t cover it. My Edward, he was a grade A babe, a complete and utter hunk of manly edible goodness. From that night on, I made a promise to myself that I would worship the very ground he walked upon. Worship his body, every single inch if it meant I got to look into those eyes over and over. And I did. Turned out he liked getting lost in my eyes too. Endless dark chocolate pools that looked into your soul and dreams, as he liked to call them. He could have said they were the color of a fresh dog turd and I wouldn’t have cared.

We were inseparable after that night. I never asked him to move in, he just became a permanent fixture, bringing more and more of his apartment to mine. First his toothbrush, then an extra pair of socks, then his TV when mine died, then his percolator because mine didn’t have a timer setting, then a box of books, then his bed linen found its way into my closet.

Eventually, his roommate, Brady brought the rest over in his truck and left it at the front door along with a note asking for Edward’s key. Our lives just flowed together, like magnets we were drawn together with an almost unnatural force. We weren’t even officially dating for a year before he asked me to marry him. It was huge and romantic and in front of both of our families during our first Christmas together. I accepted and lived on cloud nine right through the wedding planning, wedding, honeymoon and first two years of marriage.

Then we hit what I now like to call Edward the Prude Era.

I’m not sure how it began or if it was ever any different. But sometime into our second year of married “bliss” things changed. Or maybe I woke up. I’m not sure.

I’ve always been a sexual person. It’s just my nature. In high school I may not have been the pretty one, I may not have been popular even. But I gave good head and got a reputation on the sly for it. It wasn’t advertised, I wasn’t known as the school slut or anything. But the boys on my brother’s football team, they knew who to go to for a little pre game relief. Or post game, or in-between season; any relief for them in turn became relief for me.

Don’t get me wrong, it wasn’t like my brother offered me up or anything. It was something I decided to do. Spending all that time around my older brother and his team mates was something I eventually enjoyed. Watching them run around mostly half naked in the locker room or when he had them over for the weekend and they’d wear nothing but boxer’s around the house. How could a girl NOT want to help a guy out with a hard situation?

But into our second year of marriage, something just clicked. Or stopped clicking as the case may be. It was right in the middle of what I had somehow convinced myself was a hot and steamy love session with my gorgeous husband. I can’t quite recall what opened my eyes. But when I did, I saw this look on his face. It was like he was somewhere else. Like this was just something he was doing because he it was Wednesday night and he didn’t have an early class in the morning.

To put it plainly, it was like sex had somehow become a chore. I could see it in his eyes. The timing of each stroke was weighed and processed before he did it.

Third plunge, rub her nipple.

In and out.

Kiss her forehead.

In and out, stroke her cheek.

In and out, in and out, in and out.

Wait for her to come.

Release.

Roll over.

Kiss her face.

Whisper I love you, roll onto his side of the bed and let the snoring begin.

I lay there that night, stunned. I didn’t cry. I was strangely not upset. I didn’t. Feel. Anything. It was like someone pulled back the shutters on what I thought the movie of my life was about.

All those times I’d thought we were having great sex. They were not as great as I had let myself imagine.

As the weeks turned into months, this little revelation became more and more clear.

Edward was not a huge fan of sex or anything to do with sex.

I thought, as all women do, maybe I wasn’t enough; maybe there was something he needed that I wasn’t doing. So I thought, let’s spice it up!

I called my best friend who managed my local La Perla store and we gave me a whole new naughty lingerie look.

Barely there sheer navy lace bra… check.

Cheek clinging soft navy boy shorts... check

Tiny fishnet stockings and sexy garter belt in matching navy that he loves to see on my skin... check.

Oversized trench coat to wear over said sexy outfit sure to get me some hot luvin... check.

So I staked out the on call room at the hospital where he was doing his first year as a plastic surgeon. I paged him.

I waited.

And waited.

And he showed up.

And he was.

Pissed.

Not pissed as in “holy hell my wife is so effin’ hot to do this for me I’m just going to tear that expensive lace right off her tight little body and bend her over right here and pound into her like there’s no tomorrow.”

No this was more...

“Isabella. This is my place of work. Do you have no respect for what I have to do here every day? I’ve got enough stress as it is with the Chief on my back about my promising future. I really do NOT have the time to indulge your fantasies. We’ll talk about this when I get home.”

But we didn’t.

He came home, he apologized.

And we resumed the position.

Missionary. In out, in out, in out.

My life had become in and out.

Until.

Sexy Bella couldn’t handle it anymore.

Sexy Bella NEEDED a release.

Sexy Bella craved the naughty.

Sexy Bella started hitting local bars.

Then, when that wasn’t enough, Sexy Bella dabbled in a little S&M through an ad in the local paper.

Then Sexy Bella needed more.

So she joined a swinger’s party. Until they found out she didn’t actually bring her husband to share and they kicked her out.

Then Sexy Bella found personal ads.

And one night stands.

And Jake.

Oh Jake.

He was so very good. Knew exactly what I wanted. Hard, fast, slow, painful, role play, public.

For the next several years until Edward finished his residency and started to make a name for himself as one of Seattle’s finest…

It was Jake that filled my every need.

Except one. Love. I didn’t love him like I loved Edward. And Edward loved me, really loved me. He loved me so much that when he caught me in the shed with both the pool boy and the gardener in a complicated three way on the hood of our ride on mower, he didn’t say a word. He shook his head and waited for me in the house.

I was gutted. Sexy Bella didn’t want to hurt her Edward.

Sexy Bella just liked... sex.

So when I walked into our fabulously furnished living room and saw him hanging up his cell before his green eyes met mine. I feared the worst. I’d lose him. I’d lose us. I opened my mouth to say something, anything that might salvage our relationship.

But he beat me to it.

“Isabella. We have an appointment with Dr. Cullen tomorrow at eleven. You will be there. We will work this out.”

He walked towards me, bent and pressed his lips to the top of my head for a long moment. Then turned and walked out the door.

Again I was numb.

I knew what I was doing, what I had done was wrong. Since the beginning it had been wrong. My own dirty little secret. But I needed it. I craved it. And when I heard his shiny silver Volvo, his pride and joy apart from me as he would joke, purr out of our drive, I waited an hour before I called Jake. Twenty minutes after that he was knocking on the side entrance that the housekeeper used and I was taking him in my mouth and wondering who this Dr. Cullen was and why instead of hitting me, yelling at me, hurting me at all, that’s all that Edward wanted.

So that’s how I ended up here. Waiting in the reception of Dr. Carlisle Cullen, marriage counselor and secret keeper to Seattle’s elite social circle. We’d been coming here for six months now and as far as Edward knew, Jake was gone, the house help had been replaced (for sixty year old, missing teeth, nasal haired, oily looking ugly models. A total downgrade) and my little Sexy Bella Escapades were no longer.

I wasn’t quite sure why Dr. Cullen wanted to see me on my own today. His secretary called early this week and asked me to come in before our regular couple’s therapy Thursday appointment. She told me Dr. Cullen had something important to discuss without Edward’s input. I was intrigued. Was the Doctor more than professionally interested in the Sexy Bella?

Did our little discussion last week when Edward couldn’t make it have a further effect than just that obvious tent in his pants? Surely my little admission of further Dental Therapy hadn’t affected him THAT badly. Maybe it was the mere mention that I had fantasized about him being the dentist instead . . .

It was no wonder he had featured in my recent fantasies. Doctor Carlisle Cullen was a fine piece of eye candy. When he crossed his legs in those form fitting silver slacks and pushed up the small black rectangular frames on his equine like perfect nose, I always, ALWAYS ended up biting my lip, trying to quell the urge to rip off my clothing and offer myself at his golden wavy haired temple.

Then last week, when he wore that cream cable knit sweater, closed till the last button that revealed a stiff white collar and baby blue tie that matched his sparkling eyes and to top it off, a matching knit scarf that he laid casually around his neck. When I saw him in that, it took every fiber of my being not to reach over, pull the scarf tight between my fingers and attack his perfect cupid’s bow pink lips with mine.

I crossed and uncrossed my legs again and smirked a little to myself. Today may be the day that the good doctor falls for the Sexy Bella. I’d worn my favorite six inch stiletto shiny red heels with my tight black pencil skirt, scarlet silk blouse and well, lack of any obvious underwear. That topped off with a little smoky eyes and fresh berry bitten lips. He would be mine in minutes.

Well minutes if he ever opened the door and let me into his office.

The cream leather couch wouldn’t be the same after today.

I felt my nipples tighten as the cold January wind blew in as someone entered the office. I unconsciously lifted my head and looked in the direction of the cause of the change in room temperature.

Holy. Effing. Baby Jesus.

Dirty great black riding boots that led up to tight; worn in faded blue jeans that had black marks, grease maybe over the back pockets. Oh the back pockets.

Tight, round, apple shaped, Buns of Steel.

I felt my mouth drop open, saliva at the thought of biting into said derriere filled my mouth.

Then there was the scuffed black leather jacket with some type of insignia on the back that you could have read once upon a time. Maybe it did ten to twenty years ago, but not now.

Army green messenger bag slung over one shoulder, sitting on his left hip. A black and white helmet in his right hand. His left tapped on the desk.

Finger check, YES!

No ring!

Not that that means anything in this day and age but, it’s a start.

Sexy Bella likes the no ring.

Sexy Bella Iikes the boots, the jeans and the jacket.

But Sexy Bella is having an out of body experience when her eyes reach the pinnacle.

Sexy Bella is currently having heart palpitations.

Sexy Bella can’t breath.

Or is breathing so fast it’s like air isn’t able to get in and out enough.

On his head, there is.

Golden, sun bleached curls all helmet head busy.

Sexy Bella growls from her cage inside the wife of Dr. Masen, plastic surgeon extraordinaire but awfully boring in the sack.

Motorbike god lifts said ringless left hand and runs it through said shaggy bed hair.

Sexy Bella wants to do the same.

Sexy Bella wants to PULL that hair whilst bucking on his fine body in the throes of passion.

And just when Sexy Bella thinks there can’t be anything more to this god in front of her to make him any more desirable…

He speaks, “Hi, ma’am. I’m runnin’ a little late. Is the Doc ready to see me?”

The heat in my pants that was at furnace level has just gone volcano.

Houston. We have a SERIOUS FREAKING PROBLEM.

Whiskey infused husky voice, and Southern!

WARNING! WARNING! SEXY BELLA IS LOOSE AND HAS NO CONTROL OVER ANY POSSIBLE COITAL OUTCOME!!

Please stand by for mounting of said southern twang, bike riding god in any form.

Scanning perimeter for helpful furniture in said mounting mission.

Nearest stable object. Desk? No, possibly covered in brittle pubic hair bits from secretary.

Coffee table? Too low.

Plastic waiting chairs. Too small.

Dr. Carlisle’s office with Dr. Carlisle either watching or joining in the fun as I introduce Sexy Bella to Bike God?

Perfect.

Then, “Certainly, if you just take a seat I’ll let him know you’re here. It’s nice the weather’s holding off so you didn’t get wet this time.” She winked at him.

Silly frizzy pubic haired looking receptionist skank. Don’t flirt with MY man meat.

Mine? What the?!? Shake it off Sexy Bella.

You don’t own.

You devour.

Come to me my pretty. I eyed the seat beside me. He can sit there, or he can sit at the one across the room.

Please sit with me, I won’t bite.

Unless asked.

“Yeah last time I sure got soaked. Lucky the Doc had some spare clothes to lend me. It sure wouldn’t have been pretty with me drippin’ water all over the place. My hair’s like a mop and retains water like there’s no tomorrow,” he chuckled deeply.

I watched as my eyes glazed over. I could actually feel drool on the outside of my face.

Wipe it off sexy Bella.

He came in WET?

Where was I that day?

Where was he my whole LIFE!

Oh, he’s moving.

Wipe drool, rearrange skirt, and play with your non prescription but make me look like a naughty librarian glasses.

“Excuse me, ma’am is it alright if I sit here?” I looked up.

He was talking to me.

Bike god now has sparkly ice blue eyes, dimples, and a crooked smile.

Not like Edward’s.

This one looks like he’s had some surgery done. Maybe a bar brawl gone wrong and his lip got all cut up. And he didn’t have a Dr. Masen to fix it like he did my nose.

I nodded.

Sexy Bella was speechless. Sexy Bella watched from the corner of her eye as he sat down beside her. His legs open as wide as the plastic handles allowed.

He looked comfortable.

Sexy Bella was squirming in her seat.

Need to have.

But, Sexy Bella was in shock.

Sexy Bella was NEVER shocked.

Sexy Bella saw and took what she wanted.

But this?

This… Bike God with the soft looking sex hair and jacket and biteable buns.

Sexy Bella was, intimidated.

And just as Sexy Bella worked up the nerve to say hello.

Dr. Cullen pussy blocked.

Sexy Bella pouted as did Dr. Masen’s Isabella. Both wanted. Both were in agreement that he should be allowed to take them. Maybe both of them.

But he got up and walked into Dr, Cullen’s office. Dr. Cullen smiled at him.

Sexy Bella and Perfect Wife Isabella tried to figure out a plan. WE need the southern babe. We need a booty call. Jake’s study wall session seems so far away now.

NEED.

WANT.

WILL GET.

WILL HAVE my southern booty call.

It WILL be ours.

He rode here, maybe I can stalk out his bike or when ugly receptionist leaves to take a toilet break I can check his details in the computer.

But what was his name?

Did she say his name?

Did the doctor?

I could stalk out the practice. He said he had come here before. Maybe he came here often.

“Isabella, you can come in now,” Dr. Cum-For-Me- Cullen called from his door. Oh. He was wearing the scarf again today.

I stood up and made my way to his door. Oh no!

I didn’t see Bike God walk out!

Was I that lost in my planning he escaped me?

Oh well.

Seducing-Doctor- I’d-Like-to-Fuck is back in action.

I sauntered over, swaying my hips in that come to me fashion and looked up at him from under my darkened lashes. His lips twitched at the side.

That’s it Carlisle, enjoy the sashay, it’s all for you dear.

Reel them in with the doe eyes. Then, hook them with the teeth biting your full lower lip. I walked right up to his chest, raised my hands to run them along the edges of that silly scarf I wanted him to tie me up with. Or maybe tie up him. I pulled on the edges lightly.

“You kept me waiting,” I whispered huskily in my best bedroom voice.

“Yes I’m sorry about that, Isabella. Come in please.”

I backed inside, still holding the creamy knit material in my hands as he shut the door. Ooo! Up against the door. That’s something I hadn’t thought of yet! I stepped forward, running my fingers lightly up to his collar.

“Nice scarf Doctor. Did your wife make this for you?”

“No my mother’s not the craft making kind ma’am.”

I spun around.

Sexy Southern Bike God was lazing on the black lounge I was earlier considering in my sexing scenes.

This was an inconvenience. Or, a happy extra considering I could most likely have them both. I wonder if he’d charge me double for this session.

But Sexy Bella is getting ahead of herself.

Why is he in here?

“Isabella I’d like you to meet my son, Doctor Jasper Cullen. He’s a psychiatrist too and specializes in patients with your extra needs that we were talking about in your last session. I really think he’d be able to help. If you’d like to take a seat.”

I nodded.

Jasper.

Grr.. That name just slips and slides over the tongue. I wonder what it would sound like when I screamed it. But his son? And a specialist?

I sat on the lone high backed armchair opposite the newly named Dr. Jasper Cullen.

I crossed my legs, making sure to let him see what didn’t lie underneath my skirt and raised my brow seductively in his direction.

“So what is it that you specialize in, Dr. Cullen?”

He chuckled again, his face not registering what I’d just allowed him a peek of. No reaction? He just got a preview of the bare kitty?

NO REACTION?

Was he a saint?

He obviously wasn’t a priest.

Oh dear lord of all that is merciful please do not make this hot hunky hundred and ten pounds of completely lickable man flesh be...

Gay.

He is pretty...

No. Can’t be.

Sexy Bella could initiate a conversion. Sexy Bella likes this plan, Perfect Wife agrees.

“I’m a sex therapist, Isabella. I treat patients that are addicted to sex.”

Bla blab la Sex bla bla Isabella (he purred... can a guy purr?) bla bla bla sex was all I heard.

“Patients like you.”

Me? He wants to sex me? SURE!

“I don’t think this is something we should be talking about in front of your father, unless you want to join us, Carlisle? I’m up for family fun,” I winked at Doctor C and stretched my arms above my head.

Yes ladies, point yourselves in the doctors direction and let them see how unfettered you are right now. So very perky in your double D cup freedom.

“Bella, you didn’t hear a word I said did you?” Dr. Jasper Bike God of Biteable Buns chuckled.

I frowned and pouted. That usually helped. “I did. You said you want to help me.”

“Yes, Bella I do. I think there’s a lot we can do together to help your situation. Are you willing to let me help you?”

Help me? Sex me. Sex help?

Yes PLEASE!

“Sure.” I nodded.

Sex therapy.

Now why didn’t I think of that?


Next

0 comments: