Friday

The Appointment - Prequel - Dr Hot Bitch DDS

Story Title: The Appointment By Miztrezboo

Chapter: 0. Sideshot/Prequel

Genre: Twilight - Drama / Romance

Characters: Esme, Carlisle | Main Story - Bella, Jasper
Rating: MA/NC17
Warnings: Strong Language, Sexual Content,
Post Word Count: 5500
Status: Work In Progress
Beta'd By: Ilsuocantante

Summary: The good Doctor Cullen can't help but lust after his now favorite Tuesday Temptress. To relieve his aching need without losing his license he takes liberty's with an old friend and suddenly the terms Oral Examination and Root Canal take on a WHOLE new meaning...


14 February 2008

Case File – Isabella Masen

Psychiatrist – Dr. Carlisle Cullen

I ran my hand through my ice blond locks for what felt like the hundredth time today.

Isabella liked my hair.

She always commented on it.

Then at today's session. . .

She reached over and tucked a stray lock that had fallen over my thin metal Gucci frames back behind my ear with one of her long red nails. Bending forward as she did so, showing off the gentle curve of her full breasts encased in virginal looking white lace under her soft silvery gray blouse. Then she bit that lusciously juicy fat bottom lip of hers. Her beautiful mahogany hair had been tucked into a simple bun at the nape of her long neck that day. She had a pencil stuck through it and tiny red frames perched on the edge of her nose.

I knew that she had plans to seduce me.

I'd gulped heavily when she entered the room, the scent of her sweet floral perfume enveloping my head and clouding my thoughts. Her hips swayed in front of me in perfectly timed motion as she moved to the lounge. She'd worn a tight black skirt that cupped and held her perfectly round bottom. Her legs were encased in sheer stockings that had a simple black line that drew my eyes from where they started in her black stiletto heels, continuing all the way to where I saw a red and white satin ribbon clipping it to whatever matching panty set she wore underneath as she crossed her legs to sit.

I couldn't help but groan and reach down to readjust myself as that little picture flashed in my head. Spinning around in my chair I took in the room where I spent three quarters of my day helping people. It was one of the largest and sought after rooms in our little corner of the hospital. A large floor to ceiling window broke up the back wall so I had positioned my desk to take up one corner of the room. It faced out onto the street so I could sit and enjoy the view of the streets full of people rushing to get home below. There wasn't much else in the room; a bookcase for my medical journals and a few books I'd written on couples' therapy, and a forest green suede high backed arm chair that sat directly opposite a long backless bench style sofa. There wasn't much, but the hues of the decor and warm painted walls encouraged feelings of safety and serenity while under my gaze.

So many times had I envisioned taking her on the cool cream leather sofa. Pounding in and out of her until I could no longer draw breath and she passed out underneath me after screaming my name until she was hoarse.

That woman, she was better than any blue pill could ever be for a man of my maturity. Not that I needed those yet. I was a very virile man of forty-five years and having a son in law as a personal trainer had ensured my body looked as fit as I had in my late twenties.

Every private session that we had only served to increase my yearning for her body. The stories she would tell, the revelations of all many sins she had committed that week and over her long history before we started her therapy. At times, I felt like a catholic priest sitting in on confession. I'm sure Isabella would be burned at the stake if she ever whispered a mere tenth of the things she mentioned in here to a man of god.

She'd be shunned. However, in here, I savored every detail.

Then I began to have fantasies of my own. Fantasies that usually included the scenes she had recently divulged with almost perfect clarity. The woman had a magnificent imagination and attention to detail. When she told of a recent conquest, it was like you were right there. Right there in the moment for every kiss, every touch and every moan. It could have been me worshiping her body like that.

However, she was my patient.

And as much as I liked the idea of giving into my baser instincts.

I loved my wife.

So I found a new way around it.

Role play.

I was extremely pleased with this outlet. However, the more time I spent living out my dreams of becoming another name on Isabella's already extensively long dance card, I realized that I wasn't helping her with her problem; I was creating one for myself.

I spun around in my overly padded black leather office chair, giving her case notes from last week's session a final read over.

This was why I needed to move her case on. I wasn't equipped to handle her, her situation, her needs. I had been delving into her needs for the past six months in the sessions where her husband joined us, and then in her own private sessions.

The private ones were where I really had problems.

Six months of listening to her describe the perfect orgasm. The fast and hard sex she'd engaged in with some young thing in the back room of the coffee shop she'd walked into for a quick espresso, but ended in a quickie in the backroom instead. The way the cat o' nine tails felt on her body when the Dom she'd been seeing whipped her. Every detail, every little exciting detail had me panting.

Six months of delicious details.

They were the best six months of our sex life to date if you asked my wife.

That in turn, then reminded me of my current plans.

I checked my watch. Shit, I'd been letting my mind wander for far too long. If I didn't leave the office now I'd be late. I added one last note to her file, placed it in my top drawer, and locked it.

Luck was with me tonight as I drove without much in the way of traffic to tonight's destination. I gladly noted that there was only one other car in the parking lot. Everything was going according to plan. I used the spare set of key's Aro had made for me and entered the back of the building.

It didn't take too much to borrow the surgery for a few hours. We'd moved in the same social circle as Aro and his wife Didyme, when she was alive. Our wives co hosted many a charity soiree during that time. A gentle reminder of a few secrets of his own that I knew he wouldn't want getting around allowed me unrestricted access to the exact treatment room I needed.

For example, imagine my surprise when reviewing the security tapes from our pool house to see a certain chairman of the board and honorably mentioned dental surgeon in quite the compromising position. At the time I never thought I would have a need to mention the tape. Aro and I had been relatively friendly over the years. We stayed in touch on occasion after going on our separate medical paths from college. On revealing this knowledge of Aro's dalliance with Dr. Caius Grimaldi however, I'd soon found Aro more than willing to help out when the need arose.

Who'd have thought one of Esme's boring dinner parties to raise money for some random charity of the month would ever have come in this handy?

I walked into Aro's private office and noticed with a smile he'd left a fresh set of dark maroon scrubs in my size on his large mahogany desk. His desk was tidy and in such an orderly manner, I once again wondered if the man had a slight form of OCD. The way my "uniform" was positioned gave a hint that the neat freak from our college dorm years hadn't changed much over time.

I smirked at the surgery's group photo on the wall behind his desk. One face in particular stood out from the small crowd. Felix. His nephew was the one who kept her smile so shiny and bright. He was the only one at the surgery that was in charge of that zoom whitening program that you saw on TV every once and a while. I had only met the young man once but was sure from memory of his large frame, European good looks, and accented charm he was something Sexy Bella would have considered an easy target. Sexy Bella, I'm not sure she even realizes she calls herself that during our sessions.

I quickly stepped out of my dark charcoal slacks and white button up, folding them with care and placed them on one of the overstuffed arm chairs in front of me. I slipped the Volterra & Associates Dental uniform on, going without underwear because it would only mean an extra layer to dispose of in the next few minutes. I quickly drew the white lab coat over my arms and allowed myself a small chuckle at the lengths to appease me Aro had gone to.

There, on my left breast pocket, in the same evenly spaced blood red writing that every Dentist in the practice had, was my name for this evening.

"Dr Hot Bitch D.D.S"

I shook my head at Aro's attempt to work the ridiculous nickname I'd been given when we'd attended college together so many years ago. Of course he wouldn't have forgotten that. It was something he'd been jealous of. I had been somewhat of the ladies' man back in my heyday.

Slipping on the black plastic shoes that finished the look, I took a steadying breath before heading out and down the hall to the consult room where my "patient" for tonight would be waiting for me.

I could already feel my cock twitching to life as I opened the door into the sterile room. The thought of tonight's little game, the part I was going to play, and who my wife was going to be imitating, already stirred parts of me to life.

And there she was. Thoroughly delectable from the dark brown wig that wasn't the exact right chestnut shade to the black fuck me heels on her dainty feet. I don't know how she did it, but Esme looked the complete part. Her legs encased in sheer black stockings, the gray pinstriped skirt, the white silk blouse that I could see through to the lacy undergarment underneath. Then the lips, those lips, she'd even managed to find the exact shade of cherry red gloss to coat them in.

Again, she was delicious and my toy alone for tonight. If I squeezed my eyes just right in the fluorescent light coming from the small overhead source, she could be Bella.

I breathed in deeply as I readjusted myself and walked farther into the room, closing the door behind me softly. She'd even got the scent right. The familiar fragrance of the strawberry body wash and Chanel No.5 perfume that was distinctly Bella, invaded my nostrils as it mixed with the more chemical smells around me. My sweet wife always followed my plans and descriptions down to the last detail.

She only ever wanted to please me. I truly didn't deserve her.

I smiled a little as her pink tongue swept across her lips in anticipation as I walked closer to where she lay on the black vinyl dental chair. Aro had upgraded the furniture since last I was here. These new chairs being much narrower, tapering at the bottom with enough width for her feet to sit comfortably with her ankles crossed. One knee bent slightly letting her skirt ride up on her thighs, thus revealing that what I had thought were stockings were actually just thigh highs. The lacy tops barely showing under the hem of the gray material of her skirt.

"Good evening, Doctor" I could hear the nervous tone in her voice. She always took a few moments to get into character, and with us being somewhere a little more public than our recent escapades, I knew it would be a slight challenge.

"Good evening, Ms. Evenson. I'm glad you could make it to our later appointment. I only hope the rescheduling didn't cause you any problems?" I asked, using her maiden name as we agreed on earlier.

"Oh not at all, I look forward to our times together," she breathed, sucking on the corner of her full bottom lip.

*Twitch*

Settle down there Junior, I told my cock as it strained against the cotton of my pants.

We have plenty of time yet.

A few scenes to work through before the big finish.

"That's good to hear. Now, I think from your last visit we had concerns over a cavity that needed filling?" I ran my fingers lightly from the base of her foot, skirting around that tender area on the underside of her knee and finishing at the hem of her skirt.

Her legs spreading open slightly at my touch. The sound of her breath quickening was the only other noise in the room.

My eyes strayed from where my fingers were tracing the edge of her skirt to her face. Her mouth opened slightly, her skin flushed an adorable pink, similar to that of Bella's when she described the exact scene that we were playing out now. If I concentrated hard enough, it was Bella's voice I heard as Esme spoke the lines that I had copied from last week's notes.

"Yes, Doctor, I believe you mentioned two holes that were in need of a serious drilling before you filled them up." Her voice was low, filled with lust and anticipation as she looked up at me through her dark lashes.

I quirked my eyebrow at her mention of two holes. It was in the script but I knew Esme's feelings on exploring that zone further. She was a firm believer in what was considered an in and what was considered an out area. Unlike Bella. I could still recall with perfect clarity when she explained in fastidious detail her first backdoor experience. Maybe this subtle indication was a sign we could try something new?

It wasn't an issue to discuss now, though. I knew what was ahead of me backwards and forwards and it didn't include that tonight. I noted it in the back of my mind for next week's playtime.

"One at a time I think. I do like to give each problem a thorough examination and we only have time for one tonight." I let my hand slip back up toward the top of her bent knee, letting my fingers tap lightly on the inside the soft skin there.

"Open up."

I heard her moan lightly as she uncrossed her ankles, letting her thighs widen slightly. My kinky little Stepford wife was turned on, the sweet smell of her arousal more obvious now. She wasn't Stepford wife tonight though; she was the woman who featured regularly in both my fantasies and my nightmares.

I had to do this. I had to get through another of these little screwed up role plays to make sure I never crossed the line with my patient. Bella was an addiction, I wouldn't allow to consume me whole. However, with every new session filled with her rampant sexual exploits, it was getting harder and harder not to jump out of my chair and take her over my desk. The worst part was, I knew that Bella would probably like it if I did.

So these games, these acts like tonight. These would be as close as I got to my regular Tuesday afternoon temptress. Now, all I had to do was to concentrate on the task at hand.

"Like this?" Esme was chewing on that bottom lip now, her face flushed and her fingers gripping tightly into the armrests.

"Wider." I swallowed as her legs fell further apart, her skirt riding up to reveal the milky white expanse of her legs where the stockings ended.

"A little bit more." I eased my hand down her leg, pushing her skirt up over her hips as she lifted her bottom to grant me further access.

Her legs fell off either side of the chair. I couldn't help but take a sharp breath in. The sight before me was almost too much. Wifey dearest had even gone as far to match Bella's taste in lingerie.

Lavender lace crotch less panties.

No wonder I could smell her.

LET ME OUT! Junior called to me, throbbing against the now too tight material that held it prisoner. I let my free hand palm my cock lightly, a small wet patch on the outside of my scrubs showed the precum that had already leaked there.

I quickly stood, pulling at the drawstring that tied my pants up. They dropped to the floor, the sound soft in the quiet room. My erection sprang free, slapping against my toned stomach.

Thank you!

Junior was enormously happy to escape the thin cloth confines. And in truth it was getting increasingly more painful having him stuck in there.

I kicked off shoes and scrub bottoms then stepped over the bottom of the chair, flinching a little as my naked ass got used to the cool material under it.

With one hand I gently stroked my cock, using the sticky wetness at the tip to help my hand glide over the thick nine and a half inches I proudly possessed. The Esme/Bella in front of me raised her hands to her breasts, her breath coming out in short pants. She always enjoyed the sight of me pleasuring myself. Though I would have to stop in a few seconds, there was more of the script to follow as Bella's soft voice echoed in my ears.

"His cock was huge and throbbing, I ached for it, Doctor Cullen. Then when he put his hands on my knees..."

I remembered that I was up to a new part in the play now. Releasing myself, I slowly let my hands ghost up her legs. She whimpered when I stopped to massage the skin of her smooth inner thighs. From this spot, I could see how my teasing and our innuendo-laden words had affected her. Her tender pink, freshly waxed pussy glistened with her arousal.

This was turning me on more than I'd thought possible.

"How deep will you drill, Doctor… Hot Bitch?" I heard the amusement in her tone as she recognized the name that was sewn on the white coat I still wore.

It was another detail from Bella's memories. Sitting here, with every aspect of Bella's explanations in order; I could imagine myself in Felix's position. That instead of my wife lying here, wanting, it was Bella. It was the Bella who seduced and sequestered any male with a pulse when the need arose. This with her was every second of the day.

"Doctor?" Esme's voice broke me from my reverie.

Not Esme. Tonight she is Bella, the more I thought about it the easier that it was to change the woman in front of me, to the one in my head. It wasn't Esme's finger tips lightly tracing the outline of her hardened nipples over the silk fabric of her blouse, they were Bella's. It wasn't Esme's legs I was seated between anymore; it was Bella's knees flush against mine.

It was what I imagined Bella's pussy would look like as I languidly stroked my thumbs on the outside the folds that hid her sex from my view. A low moan escaped her chest again. I licked my own lips in anticipation as I allowed one hand to trail the sticky wet slit that beckoned for my touch. She shivered beneath me.

Another moan slipped from her plump lips as I slipped one, then two fingers in her slick folds. They slid easily within her hot depths. I pumped my fingers in and out slowly, wanting to take my time. Her hips rocked up into my hand, urging me on.

"I think you might need further oral examination." My own voice was steady, though huskier than normal.

She only nodded her head. I noticed that she'd unbuttoned her blouse at some point, her small hands groping lightly at her ample bosom. Tweaking and rolling the delicious peach colored nipples between her fingers. Even this was according to plan.

"Oh yes, Doctor that feels so good!" Her voice was raspy as I felt her tighten around my twin digit assault.

I scooted back on the seat, and then bent my head to her hot sex. I couldn't stand waiting any longer.

I had to taste her.

I pressed my tongue flat and hard against her clit, licking up as much of her sweet juices that already lay there as I could. She jerked with the added sensation as I added another finger to my hand's ministrations.

"Oh god," she murmured breathlessly, my mind changing the dulcet tones of my wife to the husky sound I knew Bella would be making here. I cursed the fact I didn't record our sessions, having the real thing on tape right now would have made this even more perfect.

I pressed my tongue into a point, flicking at her swollen nub causing an even louder moan from above me. I glanced up and watched spellbound as she rocked her head from side to side. Her breasts free from the matching lace encasement that was now loose against her rib cage, her chest rising and falling rapidly as she sucked in much needed oxygen. She was getting close.

I picked up the pace of my fingers, curling them up towards her stomach to reach that sweet spot. Within seconds, she was babbling incoherently, her body clenching around my fingers so tightly that I could no longer move them in and out, I had to be content with just massaging her inner walls. I sucked her hard nub into my mouth, grazing over it lightly with my teeth and enjoying the scream that echoed about the small room as she gushed over my hand. Her juices ran freely to the seat below.

With that thorough oral examination out of the road, I was hard as a rock. If I didn't get inside her soon, I was going to explode. I eased my fingers from her still quaking insides and rubbed my length lightly, coating it with her liquid arousal. I only managed two strokes, my need to be inside her becoming entirely too strong to ignore.

I sat back up, moving her jelly like legs, still twitching over my shoulders. Gripping her hips tightly, I scooted my body closer. Close, but just enough to allow the tip of my cock to rest outside the waiting warmth that it craved.

"Are you… are you going to drill now, Doctor?" Her eyes were still half closed, as she stuttered out her question.

Ahh the stutter. That was always a signal of how close she was to coming. If she couldn't talk, couldn't walk, couldn't breathe, it meant a job well done.

The tongue had performed its role well, now for Junior to take control.

"Oh yes, I suspect it will need to be quite the root canal. A long.. hard.. drilling to ensure maximum hole filling will be needed." I grinned, placing emphasis on each of the words that described my plans. I inched forward, letting the tip of my cock move slowly into her tight heat. She was so wet and willing.

"Fuck," I groaned as I pushed in further. I allowed a short moment for her body to accommodate my large girth as I buried myself within her to the absolute hilt. Having her body positioned like this, she was tighter than ever. My mind pictured Bella beneath me, her tight cunt gripping my cock. Her heavenly long legs wrapped around my neck as I began pounding in and out with rapid succession.

"Faster, harder," I heard Bella's voice in my head, my memory adding to the already amazing experience occurring around me.

"So.. tight.. ahh.. Fuck!" I groaned, pulling her body up with me as I stood to get more leverage. I gripped one hand around her thighs, pushing and pulling her body against mine as I set a faster pace. The hand still on her hip struggled to hold her, my fingers pressed hard into her soft skin. I was bound to leave marks. I hoped that they'd match the ones that vixen Bella had pulled down her own skirt to show me. The marks of the fingers that were allowed to hold her like that; cause her pain like that made me jealous. It made the NEED to play out this scene in this exact space like it occurred for her be one I had to satisfy. Here like this, my wife looking like her, this was as close as I could to shoving the jealousy aside.

The sounds of our bodies colliding with each other matched the grunts and moans reverberating from our mouths. Esme looked a vision. She had one hand between her legs, furiously rubbing over her most sensitive spot, and the other now gripping at the hand rest to ensure she didn't shift any farther up the seat. Her beautiful breasts bounced in time with every thrust.

There were no words coming from where she'd chewed her lips into a torn mess. Just sounds and moans punctured by her increased panting. She was ready to come again and it wouldn't be long before I was either.

"So... good... gonna fucking... drill you... deep..." I grunted in time with each slap of skin on skin. My balls smacking noisily against her backside as we both pursued our release.

"Oh God, Carlisle... so… close..." She finally managed to put a few words together as I was losing the ability myself.

"Fuck, Bella… gonna... come…" I pushed into her one last time as the tightening in my stomach exploded. I screamed her name as jolts of pleasure raced around my body as I poured everything I had into her. I thrust into her one, two, three times, emptying my seed within her heated depths, roaring Bella's name as I came hard. I watched through glazed eyes, as the face that I knew was my wife's transformed into the face of my most lusted after object. It was Bella's lips forming that angelic O shape as she came. It was Bella whose face was flushed, and covered in a light sheen of sweat from our hard fucking.

Bella who called out my name as her back arched further off the black seat.

Bella whose body clenched around mine, milking my cock for everything it had.

Bella whose breathing slowly returned to normal as did mine.

Bella whose chest I leaned on, after releasing her legs from their clasped state around my neck. Tangling our bodies on the now bodily fluid covered seat.

Bella's lips I kissed briefly as we both came down from the ultimate high.

I closed my eyes, content to be in this blissed out Bella moment for a while longer. Because it wouldn't be Bella I took home. It would be the one person who I did have. Who I'd always have. Who would do anything for me.

Even if it meant playing the part of a patient in a dentist surgery as her husband took her more roughly and less lovingly than ever before.

I felt guilt rush over me. This was wrong. I knew these games I convinced Esme to play, living out my Bella fantasies wasn't a good idea. How could it be wrong when giving into Bella, the real Bella would be even worse?

I could never cheat on Esme, never be the cause of such an ultimate betrayal. At least this way my wife enjoyed a new side to our sex life that wasn't going to get boring anytime soon after being married for over twenty years. And I got to act on feelings that would most definitely take away my license to practice if not my whole world if I actually saw to making them a reality.

No. This was better. Safer and ensured my little world stayed the same.

"I think you filled that hole honey," she murmured, her fingers stroking through my still blonde locks that only had a hint of gray at the temples.

"Yes I do believe you won't have any further problems with that cavity," I paused, still catching my breath. "For the time being at least," I whispered, closing my eyes and committing to memory one last time the moment I'd just played out in physical form.

I wonder what next Tuesday's session with Bella would bring?

Later back at the Cullen's house…

"Carlisle, sweet heart, why didn't you tell me we were using names this time?" Esme's voice called from the bathroom, I dropped the sheet I was about to fold back onto our king sized bed.

Names?

"I'm not sure what you mean, love?" I called back. I hadn't called her anything out of the ordinary had I? I ran our little dentist escapade back over in my mind, and came up empty.

Esme wandered back into our room, dabbing at the soft skin under her gray eyes in her regular night time moisturizing ritual.

"You called me, Bella. I was just wondering if that was something I missed in your little outline. Not to worry, dear I didn't mind calling you Dr. Hot Bitch. Because we both know you are" she giggled, sliding into bed and patting the space beside her.

I smiled slowly back at her.

I called her Bella?

Suddenly the game play didn't seem such a safe option for my Bella fantasy outlet.

Not if I was going further than just imagining Bella writhing under my touch, picturing her face over my wife's wasn't that different to what any other average male did during sex.

Using her name however, that was far too close to admitting my secret desires out loud.

"I'll be right back, sweetheart. I just have to make a quick call." I headed out toward the study.

It was definitely time to pass her case on.

I couldn't put it off any longer.

I'd just put my hand on the door handle when Esme's voice rang out.

"Don't be too long, dear. It's my turn to show you just whose hot bitch you are." Her voice was full of desire and promise.

It sent sparks straight down to my cock.

Twitching it to life.

Virile.

No blue pills needed for me for a long time yet. Not if I had that minx of a woman in my bed, and a whole case full of scenarios we'd still yet to fulfill.

Lucky I'd made copies.

I sighed as I sat down in the worn brown leather chair in my office, far enough away out of Esme's ears. It had to be done. I couldn't keep putting myself through this. The want to just throw everything I have away to try just a piece of her was too much.

Isabella needed more help than I could give.

My fingers tapped out the familiar numbers that I hoped, would hold the answer for my current situation.

But how to ask?

I have a patient whose needs I'd like to fulfill in the form of my rock hard cock in her wanton pussy?

I want to push my patient up against the wall and pound her till we break it?

I need an excuse to have my patient take me in her hot little mouth and suck the life force out of me till I'm a shell of a man?

He answered on the fourth ring, sounding a little out of breath. A little familiar to how I sounded only an hour or so ago.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I have a favor to ask of you..."


The Appointment On Twilighted.net | The Appointment On Fanfiction.net

A/N So who is Carlisle on the phone to? Find out more in The Appointment

0 comments: