Friday

The Appointment - Chapter 2 - Ten Gun Salute

Banner By: Nostalgicmiss



"And if the timing is right, To sneak off into the night, I'll let myself be taken just for the thrill"

The Hush Sound - The Boys Are Too Refined

God Edward was heavy.

I'd forgotten how much of a dead weight he would become once he actually fell asleep. I'd taken to rolling away to my side of our enormous king-sized bed once he was done snuggling for the night just to get away from him. Tonight though, he had passed out on me, exhausted.

Then the coughing and the moaning had begun.

I had no idea how I'd ever slept with someone so… noisy in his retirement. Wasn't sleep supposed to be a time where your body would relax, completely and utterly? Then why the fuck was it that my husband sounded like some weird cold-affected cow lowing in a field?

I mean, it wasn't like this all the time. Sometimes he was so quiet it was like sleeping with the dead. When he was really worn-out though, after say, a round or two on the Bella Bicycle, then the sick cow noises would begin. I'd always try to get to sleep first. However, with him leaving me wanting a little more than the usual insert here, grope there, exhale, I was finding it tougher and tougher.

I still didn't understand if it had been like this all along. Surely, he must have given me some type of orgasm when we'd first met? I couldn't have been that dazzled by his good looks. His charm? His scathing wit when he wanted to use it? Surely I couldn't have had my "hooking up with a first year intern" blinders on for all that time?

I tried in vain again to shift his arm from where it still lay around my hip, pulling me into his side. He was like a vice grip, every move only tightened his hold. I sighed, rubbing at my eyes with a free hand and let my mind drift to what went on in today's private session. Doctor Jasper and his annoying habit of prodding me to get me to talk, when all I wanted was him to prod me in a different way.

Doctor Jasper and his "reasons" why I acted the way I did. How different he saw my relationship with Edward. I thought that I had just imagined being happy with Edward, that it was all his prudish fault that I sought fun elsewhere. Doctor Jasper didn't think so. Doctor Jasper thought there must have been some type of trigger that set my sexual self off. Trigger? It was more like a whole squadron emptying a battery of shells into a thick concrete wall all at once.

Doctor Jasper thought there might be something overtly sexual even behind that analogy.

Then he pulled out the single most stupid thing I've ever heard anyone say..

"So, Isabella--"

"Doctor Jasper, for the past three weeks I've told you it's just Bella," I purred, rubbing my legs together again. There was something however, when he did say my whole name like that. The southern twang in his deep dulcet tones turned the name I loathed into something I wanted to hear him squealing like a stuck pig. Well, squealing like a pig who stuck something. Preferably me.

He grinned but continued, "Isabella, can you tell me why it is you use so many gun metaphors in your expressions of sex and what it means to you?"

Ah, he was smiling wide enough for those come fuck me dimples to show.

I just wanted to squeeze those cheeks.

And the one's he was sitting on.

I had tried that earlier in our session and it wasn't received well.

So I sighed and answered the good doctor as best I could.

"Guns are what I know. I've been around them most of my life. It's only natural to refer to them in many everyday situations."

His full lips pouted a little more, causing the scar that ran from the middle of his lower lip to just before his jaw line to become even more evident. Hmm... must find out more about that scar and if it has any chance of turning him on if I stroke it.

"That's true. It does say in your file that your father was a police chief." He didn't look up from his notebook as he uttered this little gem of a statement…

I froze up and couldn't talk after that. My dad and me. We were off limits. This was sex therapy. My Dad and Sex had never mixed when I was young enough for "the talk". There wouldn't be any reason we'd talk about him in any session, especially one where I'd earlier admitted just how many time's I'd had Mrs. Palmer and her five daughter's visit my magic clam this week. Not a chance in hell.

I had left his office soon after that. He didn't like that I wouldn't speak. He laid on the accent big time.

"Oh come on now, Miss Isabella. You don't wanna waste your money just by sittin' there in silence do you?" He drawled.

Seriously? Did the accent come with the medical diploma? The "How to seduce your unwilling patient into discussing parts of their lives they'd rather leave in a locked box, in a ravine in the deepest part of the ocean" side studies 101? In that instant, he had stopped being Doctor Jasper.

He was Doctor Southern Sass.

That's what he was entered under in my little Black Cell of Sin.

It was my other phone.

My lifeline to all things sexually sinful. It was the phone my darling husband had no idea about.

I can only imagine he'd pull that face again, the disappointed one, and order me to bin it.

Yeah right, like that was ever going to happen.

The numbers that lay inside this phone. The labels the contacts were under. They were my only hope of some type of release when it came to MY needs.

Edward's needs were well taken care of. I lay here like the happy little vessel I should be as a husband's adoring wife. I still loved him. I still enjoyed his company. I still craved his voice, his touch.

He just didn't get me off.

He was everything I needed, bar that one part that everyone needs. That's where the phone came in. Just like it had this afternoon after the Dr. Southern Sass's session. I was still so wound up after this last session with the "Doc" and his involvement of my father in my sex life, that I headed straight for the one place I knew could release a little of my tension. Mike's Chili Parlor over on Ballard Avenue. Not exactly the place to go on your own for a drink, especially in the middle of the day, but it did have a very private back alley. A private back alley that as I sat here in my charcoal F430 Spider Ferrari convertible, I knew there was only one number I wanted to call….

He answered at the first ring. Always prepared.

"Seattle PD, Detective Andersen speaking." Ooh, it had been a WHILE since I'd had the pleasure of a road side feel up. I could only hope he'd be compliant.

"Hello Dick." I turned on the Sexy Bella tone to full capacity.

Come hither…

It had taken the Detective all of ten minutes to get to our place from where he had been visiting an informant across town. I felt my nipples tighten as the familiar unmarked generic vehicle pulled into the alley behind me. Dick was good at one thing, and it was the one thing I was in dire need of.

What was that one thing? Well let's just say, I didn't have him stored in the black Cell of Sin as DICKtective for nothing. Detective Richard Andersen would put Buck Meadows to shame.

I stepped out of the car, one black pump at a time as I heard his door open and close behind me. Within the time it took me to shut the door, he was behind me, his impressively hard length pressing between my ass cheeks.

"Hands on the roof and spread your legs," his voice was low and gravelly as his hot breath caressed the sensitive skin on my neck. I felt my clit twitch with the sex that oozed from his tone. Oh yes, this was just what I needed.

I rocked my hips backward against him, relishing the feel of his hard body against my own.

"What seems to be the problem Officer?" I asked as his hands lifted mine from my side, placing them on the hood of the car before sliding them slowly up my arms resting on my shoulders. His touch, though light was enough to send fire racing through my veins at every point of contact.

"I think you know just what the problem is here, ma'am," his lips skipped over that spot behind my ear that did things to my insides. I shivered, feeling a rush of wet warmth between my legs adding to the ache already building there.

"No sir, I don't." God, I loved the lead up. He was so good at working me into a frenzy with his voice alone. That, or it could have been the thought of his "large piece" imminent assault on my nether regions that did the trick. He was fucking huge, a fact that yet again pressed against me, twitching.

I felt one hand slip over my shoulder and under the cotton of the white wrap shirt I was wearing. As was now the norm for all my sessions with Jasper, I was wearing one of my favorite pieces of lingerie. A sheer white lace demi cup bra that with Dick's large hands, he pushed off my ample chest in a matter of seconds. His warm hand wrapped nearly completely around my freed breast, his finger and thumb tweaking my nipple hard. I winced but enjoyed the pain and pleasure that one small move had caused.

"I think, I might have to do a strip search, ma'am. You just can't tell where people hide things nowadays," he chuckled darkly, his teeth pulling at the pad of flesh on the bottom of my ear.

"Feel free to check, Officer," I spread my legs a little farther, feeling a cool breeze wrap around the exposed flesh of my legs as my charcoal high-waisted skirt shifted upwards.

"Don't move," he whispered against the juncture of my neck and shoulder as his hand continued to palm roughly over the flesh he held hostage. The other pebbled nipple rubbed against the edge of the lace encasement, aching for some sort of friction.

I remained deathly still as his free hand teased slowly down my spine, leaving a trail of fire in its wake. He slowed when he hit the hem of my skirt, his fingers quickly skirting under the edge of the material and drawing it slowly up my thighs. The cold air of the alley felt delicious on my skin, and after all, I wasn't especially dressed for Seattle in March. I didn't dress for the weather most days anyway, I dressed for ease not comfort. One could never tell when access to the Pussy Playground would be needed.

Which reminded me of what Dick currently was toying with the edge of. The Pussy Playground's cover for today, the matching sheer white g-string to the bra he'd already discovered. I was nothing if not coordinated thanks to Angela and her staff discount at the La Perla store she managed. Having first dibs once new stock came in was quite handy for Sexy B. Not that anyone but the boys in the Cell of Sin ever got to see.

I'd once forgotten about the sheer black Chantilly lace bustier and garter beltI'd worn visiting Jake at work. I only remembered when I saw Edward's face register with that familiar look of disgust as he'd walked in on me changing for one of his colleagues dinner parties. Not that Lauren cared, in fact she was quite fond of the fact that there weren't any matching panties under the garter belt, but that's another story.

"Well what's under here then?" Dick whispered against my skin as he brushed his lips against the nape of my neck. I could feel how wet the small triangle of material between my legs was getting from all this anticipation. I knew it wouldn't be long though, and my needs would be met. Dick always satisfied.

"Answer me," his demand was made all the clearer with the added twist that his forefinger and thumb gave to my already painfully hard nipple.

I nodded, lost in the feel of his fingers slowly sliding along the path of my g-string, pulling the material away from my ass as his hand slipped between my legs. I shivered and pressed back into his touch as he dragged one finger along my slick folds, pushing the material of my underwear to the side. I couldn't help letting out a satisfied sigh as he took, sunk one finger into my hot entrance.

"I can't hear you," his breath smelt of the Big Red gum he always chewed, in place of the cigarette habit he hoped to break. If I wasn't so turned on by how he'd taken charge of our current situation, I'd be quite happily feasting on his lips and drinking in the taste of him. Another thing about Dick, he was an amazing kisser. I think that I nearly came the first time we'd met inside the very bar we were outside of, all from a kiss.

"Something just for you, Officer," I moaned as he pressed another finger inside me, drawing them both in and out with slow precision. I shuffled my feet farther apart, pushing my backside out to give him further access.

"Fuck, you're always so wet," he murmured, his tongue teasing the skin of my collarbone from where his hand had previously pushed aside my shirt.

"What are you going to do about that, sir," I whimpered, as his fingers disappeared from inside me. The only hint at where they'd disappeared to, being the distinct sound of his fly being undone. My pussy clenched with the thought of what was to come.

That's it Dick, unleash the Magnum!

Another minute passed. The sounds of the city started to creep in as I waited for his next move. A car horn, a siren from a passing emergency service and the loud crash of someone throwing out garbage echoed in the alley. A quick ripping sound followed by the familiar noise of a condom being rolled onto something thick and hard and I knew I wouldn't have to wait any longer.

"I'm going to have to complete an internal, spread them wide." I gulped as I felt him rub the tip of his cock up and down my ass crack. What was he playing at? Wasn't the whole point of being a booty call to actually give booty??

I spread my legs farther again, tottering a little in my six inch heels but his hand just moved from my breast to my shoulder, steadying me.

"Much better," I could hear the need in his voice now, more husky than normal. He wanted this as much as I did. Dick was always up for it, and he never asked questions.

Our sighs were synchronized as he pushed into me with a deliciously measured pace, allowing my body a moment to accommodate his amazing girth. Dick didn't just fill me; he tore me apart, but in the best possible way.

As his pelvis pressed flush against me, he paused, breathing heavily on my shoulder. I waited all of a few seconds before pushing my ass against him. I didn't want slow. I needed a good fast fucking. I needed to forget what Jasper had talked about today and just, forget. Thinking about my cop father while I had a cop filling me wasn't exactly part of today's plan.

He took the hint, pulling out till just the head of his cock was seated within me, pausing for all of a second before slamming back into me.

"Yes," I hissed as his fingertips pressed into the skin of my shoulder, steadying both of us as his hips rocked back and forth at an increasing rate. The sound of skin slapping against skin echoed in the silent alley.

"So fucking tight you are," he grunted, the feel of his thickly veined prick providing intense sensations as he pounded in and out of me. I needed fast. I needed hard. I needed that high of release that only a good fucking could give me.

"More," I moaned, it wouldn't take me much to tip over the edge. With every stroke of his almost inhumanly large prick over my sweet spot, my whole body tensed, readying for the white hot blinding pleasure that it was promised.

His speed picked up, the hand at my hip slipped between us and found my clit ready and waiting to be tweaked. His grunts and groans were loud in my ear where he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Please," I begged, after his fingers merely circled the bundle of nerves that was slick and ready for more than just a gentle touch. I knew that he was getting close, I could feel him swelling inside me, as if there was any more room in there for that but somehow, Dick's dick found it.

"Beg," he grunted, his teeth lightly nipping my neck. Dick knew the rules about biting and leaving marks. He better not get carried away. I'd hate to have to delete him for breaking one. Especially one rule that would get me in further trouble with Edward.

"Please," I demanded. As the word left my mouth, his fingers finally did what I needed them to. His twin assault on my clit and thoroughly teased nipple was enough to send me over the edge. The sound of my scream in the quiet alley most likely could be heard in the bar, but I didn't care. I only cared that my whole body was shaking as my body convulsed around him.

Dick continued to pound my quivering cunt, his fingers rubbing harder over my hard clit until again I saw stars, my fingers actually sinking through the soft top of my coupe. I'd worry about that later as with one finally slam he came hard, his body pushing mine into the car as he pressed flush up against me.

He pressed a quick kiss just under my ear as he pulled out from between my legs. My pussy felt the loss immediately, my knees knocking against the car hard. I leaned my head against the top of the car, attempting to get my breathing back under control. Fuck, he was good.

"Till next time then, Marie. Drive carefully now."

"Always, Dick. Always," I chuckled, listening to his footsteps as he walked back to his car. I pulled down my skirt, and rearranged my top and bra before giving him a quick wave goodbye as his car started up and left. I got back into my car and heard the distinct beep of a message on my phone,

"Isabella, please make sure to start that diary on your sexual experiences this week. Don't forget to bring it along to our next session. JC."

Great. Just when I was feeling all wonderfully fucked and happy, he had to pop my bubble. Stupid Jasper and his stupid need to "help me" figure out what the trigger to my problems was.

When I got home, as always hours before Edward, I returned to play my happy little housewife duties. I scrubbed and washed away the evidence of this afternoon's little gun cleaning session with Dick. I then changed into Edward's favorite suitably long skirt and blouse combo that covered the required amount of skin and got started reheating the gourmet meal of Tuscan Chicken and rice that our housekeeper, Gina had left ready earlier in the day.

After sitting and staring at the blank pages of the notebook I'd bought on the way home for Jasper's "assignment" and getting nowhere, the sound of the Volvo pulling up the drive was a welcome distraction. I even went so far as to meet Edward at the garage, practically jumping him as he got out of the car.

Yet as usual, his enthusiasm was never at the same level as mine. His hands were quick to pull mine down from around his neck after giving me the world's most polite welcome home kiss. I didn't even bother pouting as he gave me that half crooked smile that did still flip my stomach, but not for the same reasons now. Now I knew that half smile was more of a back off not a turn on.

"Isabella, I'm really tired and I have to go in early tomorrow for an important conference call overseas. How about we have an early night, dinner and a movie in bed?" He asked, looking as tired as his tone sounded. Perfect Wife nodded her acquiescence, took her wonderful husband's hand, and dutifully followed behind him back into the house.

Perfect Wife ate dinner sitting at the opposite end of our long ten -seater table and asked Wonderful Husband about his day, nodding at the appropriate times. Perfect Wife didn't even bother to flirt as Wonderful Husband walked out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel with water dripping down his still fine body and curling that unruly mess of hair about his head. Perfect Wife curled up against Wonderful Husband and barely paid attention to "Casablanca", one of Wonderful Husband's favorite movies as they drifted off to sleep.

Well at least Wonderful Husband did. Perfect Wife disappeared the moment his loud snoring started. Sexy B was back and couldn't help staring with want at the feel of Perfect Husband's well toned chest that her hand was currently resting on. Sexy B wanted to awaken Perfect Wife's husband and have her wicked way with him, but he wasn't what Sexy B wanted. He was Captain Oblivious to Perfect Wife and her alter ego Sexy B.

Sexy B wondered how long it was going to take to get out from under his arms and down then down to the study for a little Red Tube self satisfaction.

Sexy B also wondered what Doctor Southern Sass would have to say about that. Shit, she was going to have to put that and today's alley escapade in that damn journal. Well, whatever brought her closer to getting Doctor Southern Sass underneath her. Sexy B would give it a try.


Previous ~ Next

0 comments: