Friday

The Appointment - Chapter 4 - Oil and Water

Banner By: Nostalgicmiss


"So go press your skirt, word is there's a new girl in town"

Kings of Leon

 



Of all the bakeries in all of Seattle, he had to walk into mine. Or I had to walk into him.

Now, now I'm sitting here in my car with the one guy who I've been trying in vain to seduce for the past month and a half, yet I'm the one with butterflies in my stomach. I don't think he even noticed that he got into the car with me.

We're sitting here, in silence and it's not uncomfortable. It's… nice. Edward always has to put the radio on to fill the car with noise. We can never have quiet moments together. Just being with each other. No, we can have quiet moments when he's studying, if he's watching a documentary, or if we're eating dinner at home. But never like this, I don't think I can remember a time when I just sat beside him without having something between us, some sort of tension in the air.

Sitting here with Jasper though, was.. nice. There really was no better word for it.

I might have been feeling completely at ease, but glancing to the right of me, I knew he wasn't. I could see Jasper's baseball cap bouncing up and down on his knee as he shifted in his seat. I slowed down as the cars in front of me began stopping for the University Bridge as it rose. I sighed when we finally were at a standstill, unzipping my jacket and shoving it back a little. The heat from both of us in the car was starting to steam up the windows as the rain outside the car started to get heavier.

I stole another look and found he was actually a lot closer to me than he had been. If I hadn't known any better, I would say he was blatantly copping a look at my tits through my shirt. It wasn't like I was wearing anything sexy today. I had my brother's old college baseball jersey on and it was faded from age, but it wasn't anything that revealing. Then again, it did button up at the front, maybe some had come loose and I hadn't noticed.

"Honey and mint."

I took my eyes off the front of my shirt and took a closer look at the good Doctor. His eyes were pretty glazed looking under those thick lashes of his. Maybe he was thinking about his grocery shopping.

"Fucking delicious."

Or not.

"Doctor Cullen?"

He licked his lips slowly, the tip of his tongue darting out to run from one side to the other, then up along those perfect white top teeth of his, disappearing again inside his mouth. Fuck me. That move right there should be illegal!

"Taste," he sighed, leaning just that little bit closer to my side. I tried to suppress the giggle that was begging to escape as I watched his hand slip between his legs to adjust his obvious bulge.

So much for the good Doc pretending I didn't have any effect on him. Maybe all I needed was the compact space of a convertible to make my move.

"Jasper?" I said with a little more volume in my voice.

His eyes wandered slowly from where he had virtually been eye fondling my chest to meet my amused gaze. I could definitely work with that guilty look he just shot me.

"You know, while you're this close, Doc, you could just lick me to see if I taste as good as I smell," I smirked.

He threw himself back in his seat so fast I thought he might actually break a bone. His face turned this strange scarlet color and his mouth opened and closed like a goldfish. Well then, he was looking.

"I really shouldn't trouble you for a ride all the way home, Bella. I'll just get out here," he stuttered, his hands shaking over the belt buckle as he tried to both shift out of his seat and escape the restraint at the same time. Even if he did get out of his seat, didn't he realize we were on the beginnings of the bridge?

"You could do that, but maybe you should wait till the bridge comes down first. Unless you plan on jumping in the river to swim? But with how cold it is outside, I wouldn't recommend it."

I watched as his forehead creased as he looked between me, the front windscreen and to the bridge that was obviously up in front of us. His mouth snapped closed from where it had dropped open and he let out a long sigh.

Oh, this was far too comical. He really had been that enticed with my Ta Ta's that he hadn't noticed where we were or how heavy the rain on the car was becoming? Who'd have thought just getting him in the car with me would be the answer to my seducing Doctor Southern Sass plans? Seeing that look on his face combined with that adorable blush that was reddening his cheeks was just too much. I wasn't going to be able to hold the giggles in for much longer.

His crooked smile turned up at one side as he turned those embarrassed blue eyes on me.

"Go on then."

With his permission, the laughter just burst like a fountain from my lips. I laughed so hard I think I might have actually snorted.

"Yeah, yeah. I know. Just get it out of your system already." He tried to sound all serious but that corner of his lip was up again, and I could see how hard he was trying to keep a straight face himself. He finally chuckled a little as my laughter died down, his golden curls damp with sweat and rain bobbing around as he shook his head. God he smelled so good. I'd never really been attracted to the manly, after workout odor but on him it was just... sexy. The thought that he'd been running around this morning, even with how cold it was, was kind of a turn on.

I mean, I'd checked him out more than once, even now as we sat in the car I couldn't help but notice how good he looked. He'd rolled the arms of his hoodie up and I could see that he was wearing the same leather band around his left wrist that I'd noticed in our sessions. I wonder if he ever took it off. It was such a strange thing to see a guy wearing. Plain dark brown leather about an inch and a half wide with thin plaited straps that wrapped around and over it, ending in a complicated looking knot on the top.

His grey sweat pants were hanging loose on his form but still managed to look a little too snug around the crotch. Well at least I knew that one part of him was really enjoying the close confines we were sharing in the car. He shifted, adjusting himself as discreetly as possible, but with my eyes still pretty much focused on that area, I couldn't help but notice. If my eyes didn't deceive me, it appeared he was packing quite the hidden treasure under there. Oh if only he'd let me explore.

Soon.

Finally, the bridge started to come back down and with one more chuckle from his direction, we were off. The rest of the ride was pretty quiet, our comfortable silence returning. This time without his foot tapping or, to my disappointment, his appreciative stare at my chest.

When he finished directing me down closer to the water, I realized that there were no actual houses down where he'd lead me. Nothing, but house boats all around. I didn't figure him for the nautical type, yet I didn't miss the humor in the situation, I was more than eager to ask his permission to "come aboard".

All too soon he told me to stop; I could see in his face he wasn't exactly happy to be showing me where he lived. With all the docks and houseboats moored here, it wasn't like I'd be able to figure exactly where he lived anyway. I wasn't the stalking type, he should know that from our sessions together. Men came to me, not the other way around. I was the hunted not the hunter. Yet in Jasper's case, the more I got to know him, the more I was reconsidering my position on that rule.

I giggled again as he managed to get his belt off in one go this time, stopping to run a hand through his bedraggled blonde curls. Ungh, the man had the slightest hint of stubble on his cheeks, why had I not noticed that? Maybe he was going to shower and shave for the day when he got home. Hmm, maybe I should arrange for earlier appointments than our usual four pm Tuesday session.

"Well thanks for this, Bella. I would have been a drowned rat if you hadn't bumped into me."

"Not a problem, Jasper. Anytime, especially if you're going to keep calling me Bella like I've been asking you for nearly a month now. It was kind of nice seeing you outside the office."

I wonder if he's noticed that he's done that since I ran into him at Noah's.?

I also kind of hoped that he didn't realize just how out of my way that particular Noah's store was. Not many people would drive way across town for a bagel when they have a sister store a few blocks from their own house. Let's just keep him thinking about the name thing. No need for him to pick up on anything else that could actually mean something.

"Um, I can't promise anything."

Well that wasn't a yes.. but it wasn't a no either. Maybe I was having an effect on him after all.

He paused before shutting the door, leaning back down inside, "And before I go, Isabella. Have you and Edward got a cat at home?"

"No, why?" A cat? What the hell would make him ask something so random like that?

Then I followed where his fingers pointed to the visible drips and holes in the roof. Ooh, I did press a lot harder last week with Dick than I had thought.

"Oh," I paused, "oh, no, I know about those. Um, it's okay, I know someone who can take care of it." I wonder if the garage is busy today. I bit my lip thinking about the possible oil check and change I might be in for if a certain Fuckanic was on today.

"Just be careful, Isabella. I expect to see your book next Tuesday. Please don't forget."

Ahh the book, the one thing I'd kind of been filling in. I had been so busy lately with planning Angela's baby shower and not using my sinphone that often, I didn't really have much to write in it. Though after today, and what I hoped was to come, I may have at least a page or two to fill in. So much for easing back on all my little sexual interludes. I had been good though, obviously I deserved some type of reward.

"No problems, Doc. I'll keep it up to date." I couldn't help but give him one last flirty wink as he got out of the car, looking a little more like the doctor who conducted my sessions than the guy I picked up at Noah's not more than thirty or so minutes before.

Jasper was the least of my worries, the Ferarri had a problem with holes and I knew just the man to fix them.. and maybe fix me too. I sped toward the city and to the hope of getting a little of this pent up Jasper frustration out of my system.


The store didn't look too busy when I pulled in off 12th Avenue, and drove directly into the service area. There were a few other cars up on the various mechanical looking objects that no matter how many times I'd been told their names and uses, I never really remembered what they were. After I turned the engine off and got out, I headed over to the office windows and peeked in.

"Hello?"

Nothing. I suppose he could be out the front or in the show room. He usually left that for the other sales guys and spent most of his time back here, pretending to manage whilst looking at the grease monkeys and wishing he could go back to that. He never was comfortable in the expensive Hugo Boss suits and ties. I thought it just made him look even more fuckable but then again, I'd known him back when all he wore was a wife beater underneath grease stained blue coveralls. I knew perfectly well what lay hidden under whatever type of material he covered his body in.

I leaned in, pulling myself up onto the bench, hoping to reach around and unlock the door to explore a little further. I really did need to see him, if not just for the sex but the car's damages as well.

I'd just managed to get my feet off the ground and my body half in the window when I heard a noise behind me.

"Well now, look who we have here."

Ah crap. Not the voice but one I'd exchange just the same. I slipped back down out of the window and turned around to put a face to the cocky sounding voice.

"Where's Jake?" I asked, watching as he ambled around the front of my car. His overalls had fallen loosely to his waist as he threw the rag he'd been cleaning his hands with over his shoulder.

"In Maranello. He went over to check out a new line they're thinking of releasing here. Why, had another run in with a Stepford wife that didn't like you blowing her husband in the driveway?" He smirked, stepping closer to where I had leaned back onto the bench.

Sly motherfucker, trust him to remember that. Fine, I remembered that night too. Stupid skanky Jessica chasing my old Volvo down the street after seeing I was in the car easing Mike's tension before we were supposed to go inside and let me venture into my first three-way. It would have been okay if Mike had told his wife that he was, in fact, bringing me over to play. Not just deciding to spring me upon her as some sort of strange anniversary gift.

"Right, well then," I licked my lips and curled a finger in his direction, watching his eyes light up with my obvious hand signal. Come to Mamma.

His smirk only widened as he sauntered up to where I was standing, stopping only a few inches in front of me. I raised my hand to rest on his chest and let my red fingernails press into his grease stained white wife beater. "I've got some holes that need filling."

"You do, do you?" Paul's voice turned husky as he pressed his body against mine. I could feel the already excited state that I had him in from the few minutes we'd spent together pressing against my stomach. Heat spread between my legs as his head dipped closer to mine; I could feel his breath playing across my lips. Mhmm, a mix of mint and tabacco, Paul must be the only guy I know who smokes menthol cigarettes, but on him it works.

Always the fucking tease, he ground his hardness against me but didn't make any further moves. Another reason why I hadn't called upon my Fuckanic in quite a while. He was good, great even. He was only ever around though, when Jake was out of town and I'd never really called upon him unless my regular man wasn't available. There was something just too cocky about the guy.

I shivered involuntarily as he brought his hands up to rest lightly on my hips. His touch felt like flames burning into my skin as he ran his fingers lightly under the hem of my shirt, just above the waistband of my jeans. If I hadn't already of been wet from the tension with Jasper in the car, then I would certainly have felt the same gush between my legs when he did that. Paul's body always seemed to be a few degrees hotter than everyone else was. Not that I cared, his skin heat matched the heat he was packing, and boy was he packing.

"I asked you a question, Mrs. Masen."

Before waiting for my answer, he'd lifted me up onto the bench, stepping between my legs. Damn, if only this bench was a little lower, he'd be lined up perfectly with the part of me that really wanted to be touched. My sheepskin boot encased feet kept swinging back and forth, hitting the concrete wall with a repetitive thud sound. It was quiet in here apart from the sound of the traffic outside the garage doors, and the crackly music of a radio somewhere in the shop.

"I said I'm in need of your assistance. I'm sure you have the right tool for what I need," I whispered, keeping my gaze locked on his dark, almost black almond shaped eyes.

Now it was his turn to shiver as I let my fingertips graze down his chest, slipping quickly under the bottom half of his dark blue coveralls and surprise, surprise, no briefs under this. Sliding my ass to the edge of the shelf, I leaned in close, wrapping my hand around his hard length, pulling his cock up towards his stomach. I slowly stroked him from the base to tip a few times, listening to his breath quicken into short gasps. His hands gripped my hips a little more firmly at this, and a low moan rumbled from his chest.

Welcome back Sexy B, we've missed you!

Paul's eyes darkened even further as I continued to run my hand lazily up and down his impressive length, the skin there felt like silk over steel under my touch. It had been far too long since my last proper fucking. Sure Edward and I had screwed a few times this week, just last night actually. Missionary on the bed however, isn't as... exciting as in the middle of Seattle, garage door wide open with the possibility of any number of people walking in on us.

"I think, " he gulped, "you've got a handle on it." He smirked, leaning in to press his lips to mine, only to veer off at the last second. His tongue found my ear lobe instead, twirling around the skin there before his lips enclosed over where his tongue had just been. As his teeth grazed over the flesh entrapped in his mouth, my nipples hardened painfully in response.

I squeezed his cock a little more firmly with my next stroke, twisting my wrist a little, as I came up to the head. I palmed my hand over the tip at a leisurely rate, spreading the excess of precum that had already formed there. He quivered at my touch; obviously, someone needed this as much as I did. I couldn't help but moan as his lips moved again, leaving a trail of light kisses down my neck as his hands wandered underneath my shirt. The rough skin of his fingertips scraped gently up and down my waist and ribs as far as his hands could touch within the confines of my shirt.

A few more goose flesh causing runs of his hands up and down my sides and I was aching for more. I wrapped my legs around his thighs, pulling him closer and continuing to pump his swollen member. I could feel the heat of my own sex from where my hand was now trapped between us as I shuffled closer. Why oh why did I put jeans on this morning? If I had of been Sexy B prepared I would have had at the very least a skirt and crotchless panties on.

It wasn't like I was out looking for fun this morning. I'd had an awful night's sleep and woke up with no memory of what I dreamt, but it left me feeling alone. I'd pulled on Marcus's shirt and my go-to Ugg boots without even thinking about who I'd see as I made my way to the one place that always made me feel better. Shit, I hadn't even put makeup on and yet Paul was still all over me. Maybe Sexy B was just as sexy without her war paint and easy access clothes as she was in - ah crap, I don't even have a scrap of lace on today. Then again, the Doc did seem quite taken with the white cotton bra I had on under this shirt.

I was knocked out of my inner monologue as Paul's hands left my sides, only to reappear at my chest as he toyed with one of the buttons.

"College baseball fan, huh?" His eyes twinkled as he undid each button one at a time, pressing a kiss to my flushed skin as it was revealed.

I shrugged. "I like a man who knows how to handle a bat." I tugged on his cock a little harder, a hiss escaping his full lips as he returned to undoing my shirt.

"Why," kiss "are," kiss "you, " kiss "wearing," kiss "jeans?" he paused, resting his head atop my cleavage as his fingers continued with the last button before one hand slid between my legs. His knuckles pressed in over the seam, tickling my clit through the heavy material.

Fuck that felt good. I'd missed this, these talented touches that it appeared only men I had no real attachment to could give me. Edward was adequate in bed, I came most times, but these random hook ups were fucking amazing. If Edward wasn't such a prude maybe I wouldn't have to go looking elsewhere. If he just, let me change things up. If he relinquished some of this archaic men know best bull shit we could possibly have more fun together. If..

Why the hell am I thinking about this now? He's not here, he didn't get me off last night.

I had to finish myself and then he was gone when I woke up and when I called him he was in surgery. I'd left the house needing to feel a connection again and, yes Jasper had gotten in the middle of that, but I was here now. Paul was definitely "connecting" with me. Then why was my stomach feeling strangely hollow. Why was the empty feeling even THERE when I had Paul touching parts of me that were sending sparks everywhere else?

No, I was here, Paul was here and this was who I was. Sexy B. Sexy B who went out got what she wanted and didn't care about consequences.

"I was just thinking that myself," I said a little breathlessly as one hand worked at the button of my jeans and the other between my legs; he was one multi-talented mechanic man.

I needed this, Sexy B needed this, I needed to turn my brain off and just go with what was on offer.

With renewed vigor, I stroked his impressive length in my hand, rubbing my thumb into the small slit at the tip. Paul groaned again, his mouth biting over cotton covering the hardened bud that he was closest to. I gasped, my back arching towards him involuntarily as his fist moved again, rubbing the seam of my pants across my clit sending tingles that were rapidly increasing throughout my body.

Stupid Jeans. Stupid, stupid jeans.

"We need to move," I gasped as he finally made do with the button and zipper that had kept his hand at bay, and now his talented fingers were slipping under the elastic of my matching white cotton panties.

Now I really was cursing this morning's clothing options, these had to be the tightest pair of D&G jeans I owned, but they did wonders for my ass. Sexy B did always look fantastic in these, if only they were built for more easy access.

"That we do," he mumbled against my collarbone where he was currently exploring the curve in my skin with his tongue and teeth. I released my grip on his cock and wrapped my legs around his waist, hoping to get this moving thing done quickly. My head was filling with far too much thought when this should just be simple fucking. In and out and come and thanks and bye and get home.

Shit, home. How the fuck was I getting home? If I called Edward he'd know I was here. He'd give me that look, he knew that this was where Jake worked. He might not have known about my previous dalliances with Paul but I'm sure cocky Fuckanic wouldn't be able to suppress the "I just screwed your wife" look on his face long enough for Edward not to notice. Shit. Great plan Isabella. Great plan.

That's the thing though, I wasn't supposed to plan. Sexy B just did what she wanted and never thought about consequences. Christ, seeing the Doctor this morning had my head in a complete and utter mess. I started this, I called him over, I wanted this. Me, Sexy B. Isabella Masen was left at home and that's where she would need to stay until I finished what Sexy B had started.

"Come on Paul, get with the fucking already." I goaded him, biting into the thick skin at the juncture of his neck and shoulder. He was a wall of muscle, everywhere you touched Paul you were met by hard, thick sinew covered by perfectly tanned, blemish free skin. Well blemish free unless you were kneeling at his crotch then the small black ink outline of some tribal motif could be seen just above his pubic bone. Whenever I'd been down there I'd been entranced by the whirls and how it never seemed to have an end. Just one continuous line curving and swirling back in upon itself over and over.

Fuck! I was over thinking things again. I pressed my heels into his ass, virtually trapping his hand between us as I wrapped my arms around his neck, threading my fingers into his short ebony hair. His lips moved up from where he'd been lavishing attention on the rise of my breasts to move up over my neck. I leaned my head to one side, giving him easier access and scratched my nails through his scalp as he pulled me off the bench and moved across the room.

Wow, he really did have soft hair. I wondered what shampoo and conditioner he used. Would he get it cut at a salon or would he just use one of those home shaving kits? I wonder what Jasper's hair feels like…

I was jolted yet afuckingain, when I felt my ass hit something hard. I opened my eyes from the little insanely weird daydream I'd been having while, I might add, Paul had been attacking my neck, to find we'd moved around the side of the garage to what appeared to be a fairly clean work bench.

"Lift your ass," he murmured as his teeth pulled at my earlobe before continuing to leave nibbles down my neck. He had better not be leaving marks, there were rules about this shit and although he'd never been one of my regular contacts he should know at the very least not to leave visible evidence.

I brought my hand to the wooden bench under me and braced myself while he pulled and tugged at my jeans. Paul managed to get them down a ways before he stopped, realizing that he'd probably have to undo my knee high boots if he wanted to get any further.

"What's with all clothing Mrs. Masen? Usually you're so much more easily accessible." He leaned back, eyeing my shoes as if they were the world's hardest puzzle and he only had one minute before the world exploded to solve it.

Seriously, did he not want to get LAID? I was offering FREELY HERE!

"Look Paul, if this is going to be too hard for you, then maybe I should just get myself off instead?" I huffed, slipping one hand down under my panties running my fingers lightly up and down my wet folds.

That appeared to change Paul's mind on just what we were doing about the shoe situation. With a large grunt and tug my right shoe was off and that leg was free from the denim problem. He stepped quickly between my legs, moving one foot and then the other so my heels were pressed on the edge of the bench, leaving me virtually wide open. Apart from my panties.

I quirked a brow in his direction as his fingers ran lazily across the hem of knickers. His eyes were nearly black and his breathing sounded harsh in the quieter part of the room. He ran his tongue over those full pouty lips that not long ago assaulted my flesh. What the hell was he waiting for?

Just as I was about to ask, his fingers gripped the sides of the cotton material beside my hips and with a loud ripping sound, pulled them from my body. My jaw dropped open in shock and that cocky fuck had the most ridiculous smirk appear on his face. My arms shook a little as I tried to keep my unbalanced position after being ... well, panty snatched.

"Not too hard Mrs Masen, I'd say not hard enough," He winked, undoing the last few buttons of his coveralls before pulling his throbbing cock from where it had been hidden from my last man handling efforts.

I felt a gush of moisture between my legs at the very sight of him. How could I have forgotten how intimidating Paul looked when completely uncovered? He wasn't the longest I'd had, or the thickest, but what he did have, let's just say he knew how to use.

Paul stepped closer again, cock in hand rubbing it at an almost annoyingly slow pace up and down my folds. The tip of his cock glistened with the mixture of his precum and my evident arousal.

"Paul, are you forgetting something?" Did he really think I was going to let him stick that in me without some type of cover? It don't tap unless its wrapped. I'm not that stupid. Why couldn't he just... do this already? The longer it took for us to get anywhere the more… annoyed I was feeling. Sure I was still turned on, I was a teensy bit of an exhibitionist and although I couldn't see the garage door anymore, anyone could still walk in. That was hot.

This, forgetting and contemplating and waiting game he was playing. Wasn't me. It wasn't Sexy B and her get in and get out needs. This was aggravating to say the very least.

"I meant what I said earlier Paul, I can go home and get myself off if you're just going to fuck around here," I huffed. Fuck, this was ridiculous.

"Slow your roll woman, I want this as much as you do, can't a man admire the goods before he takes a sample?" He shook his head, one hand leaving his cock to reach into his back packet pulling out a familiar looking foil package.

I balanced my weight on one arm as I let one hand drift between my legs again, slipping two fingers into my wet and waiting entrance. I watched as he expertly rolled the condom onto his hard length, and the smile that formed on his face as he noticed the glistening fingers I held in front of him like some weird sort of sexual offering.

"Here's your sample. Now make haste with mine."

He leaned forward, the smirk still there on his arrogant face as his hand still pumped at a lazy pace. He eagerly took my wet fingers between his lips and I swear I gushed onto the table with the fervor with which he sucked them dry. I wasn't here for a tongue twisting good time though, I wanted a fuck, hard fast and preferably now.

I rocked my hips forward, placing my hand on his shoulder pulling his body toward me so that I could feel the tip of his manhood just outside my entrance. What was he waiting for? I was swiftly running out of patience. Every part of my body wanted this, needed this. Then with the waiting my brain was shifting into another direction and I was almost thinking about what to cook for dinner tonight.

As one hand gripped my waist I couldn't help but sigh in relief. Finally, if he was getting a good grip this meant we would be getting somewhere. I felt him push in just a little, just enough for the head to be sitting inside me. A jolt of pleasure from that simple touch ran through my body and up along my spine, pushing my chest towards him as I attempted to balance in this awkward position against the wall. I went to move my legs around his waist but stopped when he grunted no.

"Stay, I like being able to see all of you," Paul's voice was husky with need. Fuck, if he would just hurry up all ready! I had things to do! I had to figure out how I was going to get home after leaving the car here. I had to remember to call the cake decorator for Ang's party on the weekend, and make sure that the icing was changed from butter cream to god, something else that didn't contain any form of milk or milk products because her cousin was allergic.

I just wanted to do this, get this out of the road and be on my way. I needed a fix, I just needed this to get over that car ride and this whole week of fuck ups. Stupid questions that I didn't want to answer that Jasper kept pushing and pushing at me. Edward working till all hours and being his usual loving, yet remote self and then that dream last night. Everything was piling on top of me and I just needed a way to make it all stop.

I needed Sexy B.

I opened my eyes and looked down and realized during my little inner monologue Paul had actually pushed his way inside me till his pelvis and mine were completely flush. His lips were pursed and his jaw tensed as he rubbed small circles into my hip with his thumb.

I had to get my head back into this. I knew it felt good, he stretched me well enough. He'd practically teased me into gushing and here I was drifting off with my thoughts and paying little attention to the rapidly decreasing pleasurable sensations that I should have been reveling in. Must concentrate on the cock at hand.

I widenend my eyes forcefully for a moment and took in the tall drink of water that was positioned between my thighs. His broad chest was moving in and out at a rapid rate, I let my eyes follow the natural trail down his chest and to the small amount of dark tufts of hair that led, down, down down to the part of his body that was currently joined with mine.

Shouldn't he be moving? What was he waiting for? A sign from God? I opened my mouth to speak when I felt his fingertips tapping over the skin at the apex of my thighs. From one side to the other, tap-tap-tap-tap, tap-tap-tap-tap. It was as if he was contemplating where to start next. What was there to contemplate? He had already inserted, I was wet and ready to go. Why was this taking so fucking long!

Paul's eyes drifted to a close as he started move within me. Short, hard and fast he pounded away, rocking our bodies together causing my head rocking into the concrete wall behind me with every thrust. My arms started aching from having most of my body weight and I was finding it hard to keep my heels pressed into the bench around him.

More importantly, out of all these facts. I wasn't . . . feeling it. I was so close to feeling "it", I mean I was in that place, that plateau where you know with just that extra bit of stimulation you'll plunge over the edge and the stars and white lights will appear. In this position he had me in however, I couldn't touch myself or I'd more than likely fall. Instead, I watched as his face reddened, sweat building on his brow as he worked away at me roughly, more than likely causing a UTI.

Maybe I just needed to close my eyes, maybe picture a curly blonde head of hair and lightly tanned skin instead. Picture those icy blue eyes that would stare at me once a week for two hours and keep me completely hypnotized. This was working, I felt my body begin to tense up, that feeling that was stagnate in limbs was now starting to pick up. I heard myself moan as I imagined a certain southern twang in my ear whispering, "Come for me" instead of the raspy Washington local with his "Fuck you're so tight."

Yeah I knew I was tight, the way I shopped at Lover's Package, they threw in a few Ben Waa Balls that I used regularly. Gotta keep the kitty in tip top shape, even if I hadn't been letting her out in the last six months that much. I had thought therapy would work for Edward and I in the beginning. Then when things really didn't change, I just cut back on the SinPhone use and culled my contact list to the few I knew I could rely on and who were clean. I wasn't going to let my Kitty get all infectious.

"Oh yeeesssss," he hissed out in one long drawn out sound as I felt him explode within me, once, twice, three times.

Huh.

Pauls breath was ragged as he lay his head on my shoulder, his lips and breath felt cool on my overheated skin as he drug the tip of his tongue along my collarbone before placing a few sloppy kisses on my neck.

I opened my eyes and looked down.

Man obviously spent between my legs. Check.

I rocked my hips forward, clit obviously still attached to my body. Check.

The hand that he'd had squeezing the crap out of my breast pinched my nipple lightly again. Tits and other erogenous zones functioning. Check.

Then.. what the hell?

"Wow, Mrs. Masen." He sighed, moving his hand between us and pulling out before disposing with the condom in one of the bins a few feet away from us with a well aimed throw.

"Yeh," I nodded. This was utterly perplexing.

"So," he gripped my hips, pulling me back to the ground before kneeling and easing my foot back into my jeans. My own fingers went to work pulling the cup of my bra back up from where he'd pushed it down in his earlier fervor and started rebuttoning my shirt. This. This was one for the fucking books.

"What exactly is the problem with your car? Or was that just an excuse to come and see me?" he chuckled, holding open my boot so I could slip my foot inside. Well at least he was nice enough to help me get dressed again. Still, I still couldn't quite figure it out.

I was there. He was there. My girly bits were definitely being used by his. They had definitely been enjoying themselves to a point.

So where exactly was my orgasm?

Hello? Orgasm? Paging Sexy B's big O? Where are you?

He got off. He was getting me off. Then..

"Holes in the roof lining, on the passenger side. Um, do you have a car I could use while you fix it?" I asked, half of my brain on autopilot whilst the other considered this new development.

He turned, walking toward the car and I followed, opening the driver side door to get my wallet and jacket out. I walked back around the other side where Paul was checking the damage before handing him my keys.

"Oh no sorry, both of our courtesy cars are in use right now. I'm not sure how long this is going to take to fix either. I deal mostly with the engines, Seth deals with the other stuff but he's out too today. I can call a cab for you and charge it to the company. Jake won't mind, he's always said you were his favorite customer." He winked. Usually I'd say something in return to that but I was still completely stunned at my lack of getting off. I shook my head no and told him I'd find my own way. He waved me off, promising to get in touch within the next few days and thanked me for letting him "tinker under your hood."

Great. No ride. No big O and no idea why. Who the fuck could I call?

Well, he did say this number was for emergencies. I had no ride, I had no O and he didn't mention anything when I texted him earlier.

He answered after the forth ring.

"Isabella, this had better be an emergency, I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong idea in the car this morning but I can't have you calling me for fun. I'm your doctor, you're my patient. We have a professional relationship, that is all." Wow, way to make up for checking my rack out in the car, Doc.

"Oh. Sorry, Doctor Cullen. I'm just stuck at the garage and I had thought, well, maybe you could return the favor I did for you this morning. It's not a problem, I'll just call a cab or something," I mumbled. Why did I suddenly feel like a child being scolded for eating cookies before dinner? Wasn't he supposed to be helpful? I didn't think this was asking too much. Then again, I wasn't completely innocent in why I'd called him first either.

He sighed and the phone sat silent apart from the sound of his breathing on the other end. The minutes ticked on until he finally spoke.

"Which garage?"

Hmm, maybe this state of semi arousal I was still in wouldn't be wasted after all.

"The Ferrari dealership on 12th, do you know it?" I asked, suddenly feeling a little more confident in getting off today. Even if the Doc just came and picked me up, I'd have plenty more images to fill my mind once I was back in the privacy of Edward's office and his speedy cable connection.

"Yeah I know it, I'll be there soon."

Without waiting for a reply, he hung up on me. I walked up and down the street, just gazing into the windows until I heard this loud rumbling and my name being called above it. I turned my head from where I'd been contemplating walking into Café Stellina and grabbing a coffee, and saw a familiar shape taking off a shiny black helmet.

Well hello there Orgasm, nice of you to make a return. I swear my clit quivered as he shook out his hair, calling out to me once more as I made my way to the beautiful black bike's side. Not to mention the beautiful, now leather clad man that was sitting astride it. I'd always been attracted to motorbikes, from way back in my early teen years when Marcus and his friends would all ride them. The first thing I actually learned to ride after my bicycle was a '69 Triumph Trophy that Dad and Marcus had tinkered with from a junk sale.

I hadn't ridden one in, well, a long time. I didn't think I'd ever want or need to ride one again. This was different though, this was Jasper and I'm sure if my mental facilities were safe in his hands, then my body would be too.

"There's a spare helmet at the back. Just jump on and hold onto my waist, but nothing funny please, Isabella." His tone was all business and I couldn't see a trace of the friendly smile he'd given me just an hour or so earlier.

Fine, if he wanted me to behave, then I would. He was doing me a favor after all. I picked up the helmet and swung my leg over the bike, placing one hand on his hip in a manner that wasn't going to be sending any unnecessary connotations if that's not what he wanted. I was too frustrated to play games with him now.

Just as I was pulling my helmet on, my phone buzzed in my pocket. I paused, shifting the helmet to one hand and fishing out my small black phone out of my pants. I couldn't help but groan as I read the message on the screen.

"Love, Mother wants us for dinner at five tonight. I'll meet you there. Edward."

Ugh, the day from hell that just wasn't going to end. Well not at least until I got home, grabbed out my toy box and finally sorted out this mess of contradictions I was currently left in.

"Ready?"

I squeezed his hips that little bit tighter and we were off. Now to just finish me off and the day might start finally looking up. At least until five o'clock when I'm sure with just a look, I'll be back where I started once more. Well, at had a few hours between now and then, I'm sure I'll find something to take my mind off it. Even if it was plastic and needed batteries to operate. Anything had to be better than this limbo I'm in right now.

I was lost in my thoughts as Jasper drove us back out of the city and into the suburbs. I didn't even think to ask if he knew where I lived or how to get there. I'm sure he's read it on my file and all. All too soon he was pulling into our drive and wound around the curves to the front of the house. I climbed off and put the helmet back.

He flipped the visor up, and once more I was assaulted by his piercing baby blues.

"Thanks for that, Jasper, would you like to come in for a coffee or something?"

I could play gracious hostess, especially if it led to him coming inside and me actually coming.

I saw his sigh rather than heard it through his helmet.

"No thank you, Isabella,"

"Why, Doc? Got a hot date or something?"

"Later yes and I really do have a lot to do before it. I'll see you Tuesday, Isabella. Don't forget your notebook." He flipped the visor back down and was gone, leaving with a loud thrumming roar before I could say anymore.

I snapped my jaw closed from where it had dropped open at his admission, stomping over to the main door. I dropped my keys, swearing in frustration as I attempted to jam the keys for the Boat shed into the keyhole without thinking. Those last words just left me feeling all, irritated.

It wasn't like it was any of my business who my doctor went out with.

Yet why was I feeling like the one left hurt and alone?


Previous ~ Next

0 comments: